Chapter 16

Minghao pov
Where the fuck is this girl...she is never this late..

It's almost 8pm now and she isn't here yet.

She found another guy?

I was waiting for her in the living room...

Tapping my feet on the ground..

Whenever I heard a car engine sound I rushed to my window to see if it's yn or not.

But every she isn't.

I again heard the engine sound but thought to not check because she isn't coming home today maybe fucking around?

But my heart was saying to see who it is so I did.

And saw her coming in with a guy?

His broad shoulder.
His glasses.
The way he looks.
He is hot.

"Anyways, I like girls" i said to myself.

Yn pov
I entered the house with wonwoo.

And saw minghao giving us cold stares especially me.

I entered first and started looking at minghao.

Wonwoo closed the door behind me and waited for me to start walking.

I don't but his stares were scaring me I gulped my saliva and looked at wonwoo.

"Oh sorry come on in" I said.

"Who is he?" Minghao asked as after I finished my sentence I stopped where I was and again looked at him..

Wonwoo stopped as well.

"He is the doc...I'm working under his supervision" I said.
"Okay" minghao said and stood up..

He finally smiled while looking at wonwoo and offered him to sit on the sofa.

"Aren't you going to sit Mrs.Xu?" Minghao said which really shocked me.

"Um..yes sorry" I said.
And sat next to wonwoo but with a good fine space.

I smiled at him.

"You didn't tell me that you're married, yn" wonwoo said.
"Oh-uh yeah, sorry for that,...yes-" I was cut off by minghao.

"Oh sorry for that my wife is a bit silly...I am her husband, Xu minghao" minghao said while crossing his arms.

"Oh, yn has introduced me...my self jeon wonwoo...nice to meet you" wonwoo said and extended his hand for a hand shake.

Which was refused my minghao...

He looked at the other side...making it feel like that he didn't see that hand coming towards me.

"I didn't feel nice to meet you" he whispered.
"Sorry?" Wonwoo asked.
"He said nothing just leave him, tell me do you want something, to drink or eat?" I asked to change the topic from what minghao said.

I actually heard what he said.

"I would like to have a tea" wonwoo said.
"Sure...minghao go make some two for both of us and if you want to drink then make yourself one too" I said to him.

"He is your friend not mine make it yourself?" Minghao said and left from there.

"Thank god he left...I am sorry from his side I don't know but sometimes he act weird " I said while looking at him leaving the living room.

"It's okay, it's not weirdness but he is possessive towards you" wonwoo said.
"Oh my...nothing is like that... actually he married to me because his dad wanted to see him married and used to set him in blind dates daily...so I don't know but he choosed me to be his wife...we really dont love eachother " i explained.

"It's what you think..." He said and smiled.

I don't know but if felt my cheeks heating up.

"Anyways, I'll go now" wonwoo said while standing up.
"No, have some tea as you said" I said.
"No, it's okay...you should take some rest you have to be in hospital at sharp 8am" wonwoo said.
"Yes doc. Wonwoo I know" I said.

He laughed a bit and ruffled my hairs.

I got shocked and stood there in shock.

"I'll go now" he said and smiled.

He opened the door. And waved at me and I waved back at him with a smile.

And he left the house.

But I was still looking at the exit while waving.

"Get out of your thoughts now" minghao said while coming down from stairs.

I flinched as I got scared due to his sudden voice.

"Aish, you scared me" I said.
"I don't care" he said and went to kitchen.

I went behind him and saw him drinking water.

"You really embarrassed me Infront of him" I said.
"Oh really then you shouldn't have taken him here" he said.
"I have same share on this house as you" I said while taking one step towards him.

He rested his back on the shelf at the back. And took a sip from the glass of water.

"Think twice before saying that" minghao said.

I started taking more steps towards him..

"Are you trying to say that-" I was cut off by minghao when I was just few inches away from him.

"Think whatever you want!" He said and left from there.

"Aish, in books boys get nervous when girls do this...wasn't he nervous??

Minghao pov
Every step that she was taking towards me was increasing my heartbeat...as she was just few inches away i was just praying that she doesn't come more forward to me or otherwise she will hear my heartbeat..

But she wasn't stopping, making me nervous.

"Think whatever you want" I said and left from there...

I rushed to my room and sighed in relief.

"If I would stayed there for more few minutes then she might have listened to my heart beat" I said and put my hand on