Chapter 38

Yn pov
After his p.a left.

"What are you doing ?" I asked and sit at the seat Infront of him.
"What are you doing here yn?" He asked.
"Oh that, I'm here to give you lunchbox, mother sent it, but what are you doing, the staff is so scared outside" I said.
"It's none of you business just give the lunch box to jungwon and go" he said and was going to leave the room.

"Can I meet that Spanish business man?" I asked.
"Yn please, I'm really worried right now don't joke with me right now please, you can stay here for some moments but then leave" he said.

And left.

By slamming the door a bit to strongly.

"Aish, this cold rude jerk" I said and stood up..

I got outside of the room and saw the room Infront of minghao's.

"Is this the room?" I said and without thinking more I got in..

"Hola" I said hello in spanish with a smile.

Time skip
Now I was sitting in minghao's office while eating the lunch which my mother sent for minghao..
But now we both are eating it..

"I didn't knew you know how to speak Spanish" he said.

"How would you" I said.
"Umm...thank you...thank you for that by the way" he said.

"Oh my! No need to sir, but sir you you were really rude you that, all the staff was really scared, jungwon even said to not got to you"

"Like if your girl will do something will you scold her, you know sometimes when I act like a child you say
"Why are you being childish or don't act like that" and blah blah..you should get some tips from me, that she will be really hurt if you-" I got cut
Of by minghao.

"Sorry" he said.
"What?" I said.
"Sorry for saying all those things" he said.

Why is he making me confuse.
After talking so long he said sorry to me.?

"You're my girl, I'll say sorry to you"

🦋

"Oh my stop this act, it's not like you love me, you like that momo don't you" I said.
"Who said that I don't love you?" He said.
"And who said that I'm in a relationship with my momo" he added

"She had some reasons so she left me, plus I was really using her to make you jealous, because I was jealous when you used to talk and be friendly with wonwoo" he said.

"Are you confessing?" I asked.
"Then why am I talking like this?" He said being annoyed.
"I love you, I really do" he said.

I got shocked.

"I dont care if you love me or not, I'm your husband you can't leave me" he said.

"I can, if I divorce you" I said.
"What the...yn don't you dare talk like this again!" He said really being angry.

"Oh my don't over react" I said.

But all of a sudden minghao stood up from his seat.
I looked at him.

And he fastly came closer to me. He holded me by my neck and kissed me.

Without wasting any second I kissed him back.

Time skip
We were in the middle of doing it when we heard a knock on the door.

Thank fully the door was locked so we had time to put on our clothes.

"Brother, open the door I also want to meet yn unnie" we heard Dino said.

We have wore our clothes.

"Stay away from him too I really don't like you both being to touchy" he said.
"Are you being jealous?" I said with a smirk.
"Jealous? The thought doesn't make me jealous that I can touch you wherever I want where other men can't" 

🦋

"Ya" I said being shy and hit his arm.

"Ya, open it I am getting tired standing here" Dino said from outside.

"I'll open it" minghao said and opened the door.