Chapter 71

Yn pov
After few days of coming back from honeymoon, Jiyeon is here with us, my baby...

Minghao took 1 year off from his work to be with me and help me with the baby.
Mom is also here to help us as this is our first time.

I woke up and looked between me and minghao but they both weren't here.
"Minghao!" I called minghao.
"Jiyeon!"

No one replied.

So I looked at the time and it's 12pm.
"Oh my!!" I said.

I ran downstairs hoping to find jiyeon because 11am is her breakfast time.

When I reached kitchen I found minghao feeding jiyeon and mom was cooking something.

I sighed.

"Oh you're here, jiyeon say hi to mama" minghao said.
I sat next to minghao in the dinning table and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Did you got worried?" Minghao asked.
"Right, thanks for the help minghao" I said.
"No need, I'm not helping you actually, it's a part of my life as well now like yours" he said and we smiled looking at eachother.

"Okay guys, now have your breakfast I'll feed my girl" mom said and took jiyeon from minghao's hands.

"Did you have your breakfast?" I asked mom.
"Hm" she said.

Me and minghao were having breakfast while mom and jiyeonw are in the TV room.

"I can't believe she is 10 months already, time passes fast" I said.
"Hm" minghao said with a smile.
"Feels like you're sleepy" I said while looking at minghao's sleepy eyes.

"You are right, jiyeon didn't let me sleep once, sometimes she cried and I made her sleep back, to not wake you up, and sometimes she comes closer to my chest and with the fear that she might get hurt by my weight and if I change her place then she will wake up, I couldn't sleep!"

"Oh my baby" I said while holding minghao's face.
"I want to cuddle you as a sorry from you" He said.
"Sure why not" I said.
"I love you yn"
"I love you too" I said.

Time skip.

Me and minghao were both now in the TV room with jiyeon, playing with her.

While mom is making lunch, as soon it will be time for lunch..

The bell rang.

"I'll go check" minghao said.

And then after few seconds he came back with someone behind him..

"Oh wonwoo oppa" I said.
"Hii ynn!!" Wonwoo said and gave me a side hug after sitting beside me on the ground.

"How's this cute little girl as well!, what's her name?" Wonwoo asked as we didn't meet for years now.

"Jiyeon" I said.
"She's cute like you" wonwoo oppa said.
"Why are you here" minghao asked with jealousy.
"Why? You didn't wanted me here?" Wownoo oppa asked.
"No its not like that, wownoo let's clear something, do you have feelings for yn?" Minghao asked wonwoo.

Me and wownoo got shocked and i looked at minghao giving 'are you serious' look.

And he gave 'what did I said something wrong?' Look.

"No nothing is like that, I just love her like a sister, I don't have any, so I made her my dear sister" wownoo said and patted my head.

"That's great, anyways I'll go and take jiyeon to room as it is her sleep time" minghao said and holder jiyeon..

"Why were you jealous?" Wonwoo oppaa sked with a smile.
"I don't know" minghao said.

As he left with jiyeon,
me and wonwoo laughed.

"So how's your job going" I asked.
"Very stressful, that stressful that I took 1 year off from my job" he said.
"For real??? What's the reason of your stress?" I asked.

"Actually many people from a country which is involved in a genocide right now were admitted to our hospital as well, the seen was truamatising"
"I see patients everyday but their situation was really serious"
"The kids were crying and asking for their parents you died in the attack by the other country and some we couldn't save"
"When we gave some patients bread, kids were also included, they literally were so happy with that piece of bread, I heard them say that we ate fresh bread after so long"
"I wish I could help them, they all are innocent but everything media is showing is fake!"
"A country attacked the hospitals during war can't be innocent!! But this media is- aish whatever i say will not change anything in palestine"
Wonwoo oppa said.

"Hm, we can still boycott and pray for them to be free one day" I said.
"Whenener i look at you I can't even think to loose you, but when I saw that innocent kids being left alone now in this world made cry" he said and started tearing up.

"God is with them, I have never seen this much strong people, they will be free one day I believe" I said trying to comfort him.

He sighed and i said.
"Anyways, thanks for helping minghao with my case" I said as he really helped minghao to free me from jaehyun.
"As I said I can't even think to loose you" He said.

As we were talking minghao came down with jiyeon, being excited.

"Yn! Yn ! Yn!" He called me.
"Yes!yes!yes!" I said.

"Look!!" Minghao said and made jiyeon stand on the ground.

I came towards her to help her not fall.

"She started walking????" I screamed in excitement

"Yes she did" minghao said and came running to me and hugged me.

3years later.
I teached jiyeon with the technique somi told me to how to call me and minghao.

"Say mama, this is mama" I said while pointing at me.
"This is mama's husband, your father" I said while pointing at minghao's photo as he is at work now.

As I was teaching her minghai came.
"Oh you came early today" I said.
"Yes I didn't had much work today" he said.
"Hm, should I get something for you?" I said as minghao sat on the sofa.
"Sure tea please" minghao said and I nodded.

He holder jiyeon and started playing with her.

As I was going to enter the kitchen I heard someone say
Mama.

I looked back being shocked and looked at minghao who was looking at me with wide eyes and open mouth.
"M-mama"

Jiyeon said and I ran to her and took her in my hands.

I spinned her in the air carefully.

"Yes jiyeon I'm your mama!!" I said being so much happy.

I looked at minghao who was still in the same position.
Wide eyes and open mouth.

"Minghao did you hear!!" I said and made him look at us by moving his chin towards me.

But still his eyes and mouth wide open.
"Yaa!!!!" I said.

"Hm yes?, I heard it but why didn't she took my name first" he said.
And took jiyeon in his hands.

"Hm, jiyeon-ah why??"
"Maybe next time, minghao?" I said and took jiyeon from minghao.

And started walking to the kitchen.
Then heard minghao say..

"I think I want to change my order, so I don't want tea" he said and came to me.

And took jiyeon.
"I'll make her sleep, get ready" minghao said and winked at me.

.THE END.

_______________________________
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!
WHO IS THE NEXT MEMBER YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ON.
WILL YOU ALL LIKE READING SOMETHING LIKE TIME TRAVEL, ZOMBIE APOCLYPSE OR SOME SUPERPOWERS LIKE IN KDRAMAS?

Please read my new work as well, Game boi on Wonwoo.

#FREE PALESTINE 🇵🇸