Chapter 68

Yn pov
We were heading towards the private jet that belongs to jaehyun.

"The flight was noisy so I thought to call my private jet here" jaehyun said and laughed a bit.
"Hm" I said and stepped inside the plane.

But suddenly I heard someone say from behind.

"Hands up Mr. Jaehyun"

I looked back and saw a group of police officers.

The police officer stood at the end of the stairs and said.
"Will you come down respectfully or should I come up?"

"Gaurds" jaehyun called but no one came.
"Stop wasting your time they all might be on their way to police station" the police officer said.

The police officer started coming up throught the stairs while saying.

"Mr jaehyun you're under arrested for the smuggling of drugs, the animals you give to makeup brands to test their makeup on that poor animal and lastly forcing a girl to marry you" the police officer stopped infront of us and showed handcuff infront of jaehyun's eyes.

"Shit!" Jaehyun said and fastly took out the gun and pointed towards my head.

Jaehyun whispered.
"It was you all the time? The basement ? My room? And all. I trusted you yn, I loved you" He said and then said to the police officer.

"Don't come near me, or I'll shoot her!" He said

Tears started flowing, my heart started beating faster.

Then jaehyun took me inside the plane and told the pilot to start the plane.

"I didn't know you could do this to me...I trusted you...I love you...I loved someone like this for the first time and-" he said and started crying.

"Jaehyun" I said and came near him.
"Stay still, or I'll really shoot!" He said while pointing the gun at me again..

"Or should I just" he said and I closed my eyes ready to get shoot.
But few second passed but I didn't feel any pain anywhere.

"Or I just can't, how can I kill the person I love more than myself...more than my mother...more than my life" he said and suddenly.

"Stop this act Mr. Jaehyun" minghao said and came out from nowhere.

"So it were you both, this wh-hole time" he said and smiled while crying.

"If you loved her then you shouldn't have been jealous of other guys and should have been happy if she was happy with someone else!" Minghao said.

I don't know why but I felt sad for jaehyun.
He ruined my happiness and I wanted to ruin his also, but now that its happening , I feel pity.

"And now you deserve to die--" minghao said and I shutted him.
"Minghao stop it" I said and he looked at me.

I took few steps to jaehyun and stood infront of him.
"Jaehyun, I'm sorry for everything,  I'll get you out of this...--" I was cut of by minghao.

First he dragged me to him by pulling me from my arm.
"Shut up yn are you serious, he was the one to ruin everything between us, don't you remember he made you cry" minghao said.
"Hm, guys sorry for that, I also feel pity yn I'm sorry, I'm really sorry to come between you both, and lastly, you both look good together and yn, remember I loved you" jaehyun said and pointed the gun but this time on his head.

"Jaeh-" I got shut by the shooting sound.
"JAEHYUN!" I said and went to jaehyun who was laying on the ground with blood...
Jaehyun smiled while looking at me.
Who was crying.

"Don't cry, you don't look beautiful " jaehyun said.

And he passed out.

With his eyes open and a with a smile.

"Jaehyun!! Jaehyun wake up! Stop this act, now we are adults" I said while remembering that when we were kids how he used act dead when we played some games and I used to cry on it.

Minghao came and back hugged me.
"Minghao, why isn't he waking up" I said and hugged minghao tightly while crying.