Chapter 37

Yn pov
Me, somi and jun are drinking together, and minghao has already left us.

Might be sleeping now.

"So miss yn, how's life going with minghao?" Somi asked.
"Kinda good, he has changed a bit" I said because, momo isn't coming as she used to do.

I only see her once a week or hardly twice.

"So, do you think things can work out between you both?" Jun asked.
"I really don't know but, I think so" I said as I remembered what he did in the kitchen.

"You should care for him and love him like he is your child-" and somi again started saying the same things.

"I am trying..to take care of this jerk" I whispered.

Few days later
Minghao is at work and here I am again free at my home doing nothing but this time with my mother.

I told her to stay with me for some days and thankfully she didn't deny.

I was watching doctor slump when my mother called me who is cooking in the kitchen.

"I'm coming" I screamed from the TV room and ran to the kitchen.

"Yes?" I said as I entered.

I saw her packing some lunch boxes.

"Hm, here go give it to minghao he didn't took anything for lunch" my mom said.

"Why, he always orders, he will do it today too" I said and was going to go out of the kitchen but stopped when my mother said.

"Ya! You have a death wish?" My mom said and thought that

Now I have to do it no matter what...

Time skip
I was on the bus to the way to his office.

I didn't know where his office building is so I called Dino, he said that he can drop me there but I denied.

He also might be busy.

Anyways, I have reached let's go.

I got out of the bus on the bus stop.

And walked a little to the building.

I got shocked my that tall building..

"Wahh, he's rich" I said to myself.

I started going inside and saw the reception.

I went there and said.

"Um, hi" I said to them.
"Hi ma'am how do I help you?" The lady on the reception said.

She didn't recognise me?
How would she, she have never seen me.

"Um.. I'm minghao's wife, yn, Han yn, I want to give him this lunch box" I said.
"Oh, sorry ma'am I didn't recognise you, really sorry for that, please wait for a minute" the lady said.
"It's absolutely alright" she said.

She called someone in few seconds.

A boy came to us.

"Um ma'am this is jungwon, he will take you to his office, he is kinda busy in some meeting so can you please wait, here?" She said.

"Hm sure, can I look around with jungwon?" I asked her.
"Yes, for sure" she said and she bowed me.

I bowed a little and started looking around..

It's a very big and beautiful building.

There's a huge table with a huge vas on it with beautiful flowers.

Corridors have many beautiful paintings.

"Can we go to minghao's floor?" I asked jungwon, who was following me like a cute puppy.

"Sure ma'am, this way" he said and we went to the lift.

We entered and saw him pressing the number 30

"There are 30 floors??" I said and looked at him being shocked.

"Yes ma'am, sir wanted to enjoy the beautiful view of Seoul so that's why" he said.

I was looked down as the lift has glass walls.

"The view is surely beautiful" I said and took a picture.

"I have to stay here for a week to look around this building"

I said and jungwon laughed a little.

The lift door opened and I heard someone screaming..

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE TRANLATOR! DIDNT YOU TELL HIM TO COME AT 2PM, THID MEETING IS SO IMPORTANT TO US" I heard.

"It's minghao isn't it?" I asked jungwon.
"Yes, he had a very important meeting with a Spanish business man and I think the translator isn't here" jungwon said as we were looking at the direction from where minghao's voice is echoing...from far away..

"Um, hold this" I said and gave that lunch box to jungwon.

He looked at me being confused and holded it.

I took my few step towards minghao but jungwon stopped me.

"Ma'am, he is really angry right now I think you should not go there" he said.
"I'll take care of his anger, after all I'm his wife" I said and smiled.

"Wife who loves his husband but the husband doesn't love his wife" I whispered.

"CAN'T HE SPEAK ENGLISH?" He said.
"No sir" maybe his assistant asked.

The voice is coming from his office.

So I knocked and entered.

Minghao who was standing looked at me and his assistant also looked behind at me...

"Can you give us some moment?" I said with a smile to his assistant and then looked at minghao who sighed and looked away...