Chapter 22

Yn pov
Its been few days me and minghao are still the same.
He doesn't talk to me nor do i.

Which sometimes makes me feel lonely but...I can't do anything...I should have considered him something in my life knowing that he married me to fulfill his father's wish.

It's my day off today and I was busy scrolling Instagram when I received a call from......my mother.

"Oh hii momm!" I said.
"Oh hi, girl how are you, it's been so long you didn't call me"
"I was just so busy these past few days" I said while remembering Miss. Jung.

I talked with her for literally 1hour.

"Okay now...let's talk soon I have some friend here..."  Mom said.
"Oh-okay!" I said
"Yn I'll give you a surprise soon wait for it okay?" Mom said.
"Surprise?" I asked.
"Hm, okay now bye"

And she hung up.

I was curious for some moments but then I thought to call jaehyun it's been so long again we lost contacts.

Few seconds of thinking I got a call from him.

"Hello yn? Remember me?" Jaehyun said.
"Haha yes I do" I said.
"You don't miss me do you?I'm your childhood friend dude" he said.
"Sorry just busy in my internship that's it" I said.
"Oh really my yn is grown now" he said.
"Haha, you're saying this like you're my dad or something" I said.
"Forget everything, tell me it's Sunday do you have a day off today?" He asked.

"Yes? Wanna make some plans...why don't you come to my house?" I asked.
"Hm, I was going to say that too...as after your marriage you haven't called me there" he said and laughed a little.

"Okay then, let's meet at?" I asked.
"Dinner?" He asked.
"Of course why not....btw where were you, if I was busy then you should have called me?" I asked
"Uh..just collecting some info about someone" he said.
"Hm? What info? Are you a detective or a mafia member or something, lol" I said.

"Nah, forget about it...send me location and we will meet at dinner " he said and hung up without letting me say bye.

"Weird" I said and stood up and made my way to the fridge ...but it doesn't have the things I want to cook the food so I put some decent clothes on and took my pure then left for grocery.

I reached to the grocery store and was  putting everything that I need..
But suddenly I saw a back of a person that recognized because I see him everyday.

I went closer to that person making sure it doesnt seem obvious.

Minghao?
And
Momo?

What the...

"So this is the work for which her lefts early daily in the morning" I said to myself.

"Aish, I can't do anything now...I have to do groceries plus we are outside I shouldn't make any scene...plus we aren't that close am I jealous?" I said and turned around to give them a last glance but got scared as I saw minghao inches away from my face.

I took my few steps backwards and my back touched the wall.

But we were still close.

He put the hand at the side of me on the wall while being bent.

"W-w-what are you doing?" I asked him.
"Me? Just buying some things to my girlfriend over there" he said and pointed at momo who was busy smelling perfumes.

He then turned my head towards him by my chin and said.

"What about you" he asked and I looked at the trolley.
"Oh doing groceries?" He said and finally left me.

And started looking at the groceries.

"It's too much for two people isn't it?" He asked and looked at me.

"Who said it's for us two only?" I said and started dragging the trolley away from him.

"Us two only? Hm.....then is there someone coming home? Or are you moving? To that guy's house? Who's name starts with w--"

He kept talking while I thought who is he referring to with w.

Wonwoo oppa?

"--see if you move out it might our parents so I'll suggest you to not move and call him to our place as momo-" I cut him off by saying.

"Ya!" I said in but loud voice and stopped.

He looked at me with his eyes wide open.

"Enough!Are you fucking serious? Keep your thoughts to yourself! I am not moving out! And I think there is someone you love and she also loves you and is waiting for you there ! So please fuck off! And dont care for me!" I said and left while minghao was looking at me being shock.

What does he thing of himself?
And what does he thinks of me?
Am I a slut or something.
If murder wasn't a crime then I should have killed him.

Minghao pov
I was looking at her leaving from there...she is right why am I caring for her? Why am I being curious that who is coming tonight?

"Why!!" I thought and kicked and punched the air.

People near me were giving me confused look.

I got myself together and bowed to all go them.

"I'm don't have any mental disorder" I said and bowed again..

Then I tried to find momo who was busy choosing perfumes.

Aish, it's been 10 minutes and she is still choosing.