Chapter 23

Yn pov
It was finally dinner time and minghao is still not here I'm not worried or something but curious....no I'm not curious I'm..just...ah..? It's just past his serving time so I'm just thinking.

I really don't like him he is not my type.

I was in my thoughts when I heard the door bell rang.

"Jaehyun is here" I said and went to the door.

I opened it revealing drunk minghao.

I sighed.

"Oh it's you" I said.

"Hm don't you like me, coming home?" He said.
"No" I said and started walking back to the dinning table.

But someone hugged me from behind.

"Where is my wife going?" He asked.

Am I smilling????? Noo, I shouldn't!!!

"Hm? Wife? Um okay....??" I started walking without answering his question.

I thought he will leave me if I start walking but he hugged me more tightly.

"Minghao, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Umm...I'm hugging my wife..and smelling her scent" he said and I looked at her.

"You're surely drunk, got off me" I said and started shaking so that he will fall on the ground but he is still stronger than me even if he is drunk.

"Aish" I said.
"Get off me minghao" I said but I started feeling him sucking my? My neck?? Is he using me??

I melted in his touch.

"Yn?" I heard jaehyun from behind.

I immediately pushed minghao with all my force and succeeded this time.

"Ouch" minghao said as he fell on the ground.

"Did I disturb you both?" Jaehyun asked with an awkward smile.

"Um no not at all he is just drunk, you should come in" I said and hopped above minghao to jaehyun.

I should have closed the door...it's embarrassing...

Jaehyung entered and I closed the door.

"Um, here these flower are for you" he said.

Giving me rose flower.

"Oh thanks" I said and smelled the flowers.
"You got a bit late...the food is cold now" I said.
"Hm, I was just looking for something"
"Hm?" I asked.
"Traffic, because of traffic sorrry" he said and we both went to the dinning table.

Meanwhile minghao was still laying on the floor.

"Honey won't you pick me up?" I heard minghao saying from the entrance.

"Aish, it's embarrassing" I whispered.
Jaehyun smiled.
"Yn you can go I'll start eating" he said.

I went to minghao.

"Wt.. minghao are you serious? Can't you see I have some guest here?" He said while he was standing up.

"Why are you acting so childish" I was cut of when I felt his lips on mine.

I got shocked...I looked at him with wide eyes.

He got out of the kiss and hugged me after looking in my eyes.

"I think, I don't like seeing you with other men" he said. And passed out on my shoulder.

"Oh shit" I said as I felt his weight on me.

Jaehyun came running to me.

"Oh what happened to him?" He said while trying to take minghao off me.

"He passed out" I said being still shocked by what happened just now.

"Tell me his room I'll take him there" he said.

After putting him in his room jaehyun looked around while I covered minghao with the blanket.

"I can't see your makeup or your belongings" jaehyun said.
"Oh um I'll tell you everything while eating dinner I'm really hungry " I said.

We talked about many things on the dinning table but I forgot to talk about me and minghao's topic.

We then sat in the lounge watching our favourite TV show.

"You didn't tell me about you and minghao" jaehyun said while his eyes were on the TV.

I looked at him.
At least some cares for me. I thought.

I told him everything.

I made a sad face.

"No need to make this type of face, I really don't like him, I'll divorce him soon" I said.

"Hm" he said and smiled after again shifting his eyes to the TV.