Chapter 15

Yn pov
Next day

I woke up and went down to the kitchen to have my breakfast.

As I went down I saw minghao eating his breakfast.

I saw his plate of food and sat my favourite strawberry pastry that I told him to buy for him..

When he noticed me he looked at me and said.

"Here..." He said and forwarded the plate of pastry Infront of me.

"You got it?" I asked while taking the first bite.
"Hm, but you were asleep" he said.
"I thought you won't buy it for me" I said.
"So you think I am a jerk?" He asked.

Did he hear everything?

"No haha" I laughed awkwardly.

Minghao pov
Thank god she didn't notice that her book isn't on her face anymore when she woke up.
She didn't even notice that I put the blanket in her.

I smiled while thinking about her how cute she was looking last night.

"Why are you smiling" yn asked being curious.
"Um-uh no I'm not" I said taking my straight face back.

Btw why I was smilling??

"You know what..yesterday I slept in a very weirds position but I woke up.......with the blanket on me" she said.

I got nervous what if she finds out that I came or I have her book.

"A person can do these when sleeping I think" I said.

"Hm right" he said.
"Silly"  I whispered while smilling.

"What, what did you say?" She asked.
"Nothing eat your breakfast or I might eat that too" I said.

Few days later

May internship has started and now I'm busy these days too much. I don't even talk to my mom much nor minghao who lives in the same house as me.

Somi and I meet often as we are doing our internship in the same hospital and Jun as well.

We often have our lunch together or otherwise we are busy with patients.

The professional doctor I am usually with is Doc. Wonwoo.

At first when I looked at him..I felt that he might be very strict and like that but after two days of working with him I felt that everything I thought about him was wrong he is actually very sweet and helping.

Right I am only have interpreted test results of patients and treated their wounds and etc.

I haven't observed or helped in any surgery right now.

So till I do that I am just making my mind that it's just blood I see blood every month once a week then what's the problem with that?

I was in my thoughts when doc. Wonwoo came..

"Oh hi doc" I said as it's just been few minutes I have been in the hospital and I seen him now.

"Oh yn, how are you?" He asked.
"I'm fine" I said.

Then he started to put on gloves on his hands.

I think....

"I'm going to do a surgery... you're in that position to help me but you wanna see how you do surgeries?" Doc asked while putting everything on for the surgery.

My guess was right.

"I'm no, maybe next time?" I said afraid what if he takes me with him to the room I might not be a doctor then? Who will hire me as a doctor if they see me afraid of surgeries..