Chapter 63

Yn pov
"Boss she's here" the guard said
"Let her in" he said and the guard opened the door for me.

As I entered I was shocked by the view.

"Yn" minghao said.
His leg was bleeding.
Jaehyun shotted his leg.

I ran to him with tears in my eyes and soon I started crying.

"M-minghao you okay, y-your l-l-leg"

"It's nothing, I'm okay now after seeing you" he said while holding my cheeks...

I was looking at him with tears floating down my eyes.
He wiped them for me.

"I'll take you out of here" he said and smiled..

"Okay enough with this act, yn stand up" jaehyun said and holded me by my arm and made me stand up.

"Ja-jaehyun please let him go I beg you please" I said while kneeling.

"Yn you don't have to do this -" minghao was cut off by jaehyun.

"Shh, shut up" jaehyun said with a finger on his lips.
"Yn, you really don't have to do this, Aish" I said and sat down.

He also wiped my tears.
He made me stand up.
"You just need to sign these papers and he will be free" he said while giving me the papers.

I took them and looked at it.

"M-marriage papers?" I asked and looked at him in shock.
He smiled and nodded with his eyes closed.

"Yes, and if you don't sign these papers then I'll free you but will kill him" he said while pointing at minghao...I looked at minghao in tears who shaked his head from side to side .

"Because if you can't be mine, then you can't be his too" jaehyun added.

I sighed
"I also have a condition" I said.
"What is it?' he asked.
"You will let me treat his leg" I said.

"I'll and hope you don't faint after seeing this blood" jaehyun said.
"Do you promise everything you just said?"
"I won't break any promise with you" he said coming close to my face.

I quickly signed the papers and looked at minghao with tears, this time he was in tears as well...

"Will you give me first aid box or something?" I asked jaehyun
"Oh sorry for that anyways I'll go and frame this piece of paper as this is very important bye, I'll give you both some time alone" jaehyun said and left. After pecking my cheek ..
I closed my eyes feeling disgusted

As he left one of the guard gave me the first aid box.

I sat down near minghao.

Silence was filled in the room .
Minghao wasn't looked anywhere but me.
"Leave it I'll do it" he said
"No worries, I'm not feeling anything" I said.

"Bear the pain, it might hurt now as I'm taking the bullet out in 1,,,2,,,3" I said and took out the bullet from his leg.

He hissed in pain..

"S-sorry" I said in tears .

"Thank god it wasn't something serious or otherwise it might had some serious results" I said being scared to loose him.

After treating his wound I finally in his eyes.
And soon he hugged me.
I cried hard in that hug and minghao as well

"Whyyy"
"Why did you sign those papers, I told you I'll get you out of here don't you trust me?" He said.
"I do but I'm scared to loose you minghao" I said.
"I really love you yn I promise I'll get you out of this hell soon" he said
"I really hate myself, (holded his hand) Try to free me from here but please don't harm yourself and if situation gets hard move on from me!, and take care of yourself, eat well and always remember that I love yo-" I got cut of by the door being  aggressively opened.

"Okay now the meeting hour is over as well as yours, let's go my dear wife" jaehyun said as he took my wrist harshly and started dragging me from that room.

"Where are you taking me, why did one of your man went inside jaehyun whyyy, why are you-" I got shut after hearing the shooting sound.

My heart started beating like crazy.
My feets stopped working.
My body lost my balance and I fell.
And soon I fainted.