Chapter 62

Yn pov
Why always me??
Whenever my relationship with minghao gets better, something bad happens.
Why always with me???
Aren't we meant for eachother???
I was crying and thinking all of these things.

But then door opened, revealing my most trusted person, my childhood friend, jaehyun.
Who's now an enemy...

He entered the room and sat next to me on the bed..

He was taking of his watch.
I said.
"Jaehyun"
"Yes ynie" he said.
"Why are you doing this, you weren't like this" I said.
"I was like this you never noticed, when we were little cute kids many of my friends tried to confess their feelings for you but...guess what I did?" He said and looked right into my eyes and smiled.

"Y-you killed them?" I said.
"Nah, I wasn't that cruel when I was a kid, they are in the basement of this mansion" jaehyun said.
"Probably dead now?" He said.
"Thanks for reminding about them I'll go and check them" he said and was few inches away from the door.

"Why didn't you confess me...even once?" I asked.
"Because, I know you never loved me..." He said and looked down.
"Then you should know that I don't love at this time as well!" I said.

He looked at me and started coming close.

He holded my chin tightly.
"I know, but I'll the man you love, and you will forced to love me then" he said while looking into my eyes.

"Don't you dare jaehyun, I'll kill myself" I said.
He left me and got inches away.
"Do it" he said.
"Come on,...you want knife? Here (picked a butterknife) nah it won't be good...GET A SHARP KNIFE!" he yelled at someone out.
Soon someone gave him a really sharp knife.

"Hm here!" He said.

I hesitantly took it...

I closed my eyes and was ready to cut but
He snatched the knife.

"Do you think I'll let you kill yourself? I won't even let someone kill you" he said.
"Now just stop this fucking act and change your clothes they might be in the closet, I have also hired a maid for you, she will be here soon" he said and left..

Minghao pov
I opened my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar room...

Seems like a room in basement..because it doesn't have much bright lights not even a window is here.

There is just a chair and a table with it... there's an exit door as well.

I was sitting in a chair tied with it.

I tried to escape but failed.
I don't even have anything sharp, but if I had they surely had took it from me..

I was in my thoughts to how to escape but then a man entered...

"Jaehyun" I said.

"Oh hi buddy how are ya?" He said and forwarded his hand for a handshake.

I glared at him.
"Oh I forgot you're hands are tied!" He said.
"Leave her!" I said.
"Leave her? Who?" He said.
"Don't be dumb!" I said.

He laughed.
"You should worry about yourself dear, do you think I'll leave you?" He said.
"No" he said and laughed hard.

"Why are you doing this to us?" I asked.
"That's something you don't need to know but since you won't be in this word after few days so I'll tell you, I really loved yn since we met...but she never looked at me like that...but got attracted by many foreign idols and kpop idols and you too, i don't know why she likes you, I think I'm more handsome than you but still she *gun shoot*"

It was because I somehow got free from those ropes and moved forwards to jaehyun, I just want to kill this person so I didn't even plan something and just went close to him..

He shooted my leg..

"Wah, you're so clever dude? Clever? Not really you should have planned something, and how did you got free, I should ask those stupid people, anyways, I thought to keep you alive for few days without giving food or water but I think you don't want that, so I'll just kill"

He was going to shoot me but someone entered the room.

"Yn" I said as I looked at the person..

Flashback
Yn pov
I heard a gun shot.

I got scared.
What if that person is minghao?
I went out of the room but two bodyguards stood Infront of me.

"Leave my way" I said.
"We can't ma'am " one of them said.
"It's my order" I said while giving them death glares.
"We can't as boss didn't tell us if we-"

"You so called boss told me to change and come to the basement!" I said.
They looked at eachother and got a side.

Dumb bodyguards.

Didn't even care to call jaehyun and ask that am I really saying the truth or not...

I went to the basement and was going to say to the guards to get a side and all but ...

"Oh ma'am you're here, boss told us that you're coming, follow me" he said and started walking somewhere.

"H-how d-did he know-" I asked.
"One of the body outside your room called boss to confirm that he really said you to come down or not" he said.

Shit...