Chapter 3

Jungkook woke up to the fifth alarm twisting and tossing on the bed. Like every weekend, his mom didn't take the effort to wake him up and let the boy sleep more. Jungkook rubbed his eyes to shake away his sleepiness before going to the bathroom to do his routine.

Morning breakfast is the one thing he loved on weekend days, which is prepared and fed by his mom. As a hostler, he is fed up with eating the same menu five days a week. So, he ate his hostel food everyday by looking forward to the treat which will be prepared by his mom on weekends. He always calls his mom on Friday morning just to inform her beforehand what he needs and wishes to eat that weekend. And every Friday after class, he comes home with Jimin and then will return on Sunday evening with Jimin itself. As a middle class family, he never asked his parents for a car or anything extra as he is happy and satisfied with whatever he has and is provided by his family.

After having a delicious breakfast with his mom and dad, he went back to his room to complete his pending assignments which are needed to be submitted on monday. He took his laptop, opened his reference book and notes, after that he didn't know how time flies so fast. By afternoon, he completed his presentation. He stretched his back and arms and stood up to lay down for some time. He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes, but suddenly opened, as if he remembered something. He took his phone and saw a few messages from Tae.

Tae: good morning
Hellooo
Hey, where are you?
Hey, why are you not replying?
Hellooooo
Bro, I am no harm
Text me when you wake up
Jungkook
Jungkook, text me
Jungkook, do you want me to come to your home now?

That got Jungkook panic. The last message he received was five minutes ago. So, without smiling like an idiot he texted back.

Koo: hey I overslept
Tae: good, I was changing my clothes to come there
Koo: what? How you know, where I live?
Tae: research baby. I do research before doing something
Koo: do we know each other?
Tae: not really.
Koo: mmm.
Tae: Kim Taehyung
Koo: ???
Tae: my name
Koo: okay
Tae: when will you come back to college?
Koo: we go to same college?
Tae: yes, but I graduated
Koo: which course
Tae: same as yours
Koo: good
Tae: time?
Koo: mmm?
Tae: Tomorrow. You will come back, right. I am asking time. By what time will you come?
Koo: evening 7
Tae: alone?
Koo: no with my friend
Tae: Jimin?
Koo: how you know? Are you stalking on me?
Tae: I saw your pic in his insta and no.
Koo: okay.
Tae: see you then on Monday.
Koo: you said you are a pass out. Then why are you coming to college on Monday? You lied.
Tae: supplementary exam. I had one back paper and that exam is on Monday.
Koo: oh, okay.
Tae: what?
Koo: nothing.
Tae: what are doing now?
Koo: laying down. Why?
Tae: nothing.
Koo: bye. Mom is calling me.
Tae: mmm.. come back soon

Jungkook smiled looking at the screen and put the phone on the table before going downstairs when he heard his mom screaming his name.

~

"Oh, this.. this is.. super tasty. My soul left my body.", Jungkook said chewing on the meat. "He will say that, Nuna. He will appreciate everyone else cooking other than mine. Not only him, his father also. Both are the same.", Mrs Jeon said with an eye roll after seeing her dramatic son chewing the food while stomping the foot on the floor. "Jin hyung. I want an airpod, with your first salary.", Jungkook said seriously to Jin who was cutting melon standing in the kitchen. "Why only air-pod, ask for a MacBook also.", he said huffing. "We have time for that, I don't want to rush things.", Jungkook said nodding his head. "No. Not going to happen. I am going to save it.", Jin said and walked to the dining room with the cut fruits. "Why? Are you going to buy a house this early?", Jungkook asked showing his mom to serve some more meat on his plate. "You liked it this much, bun? Momma will make you more.", Jin's mom said caressing his hair who nodded with a bunny smile. "Are you going back tomorrow evening?", Jin asked and got a positive nod from other. "Do you want me to drop you?", he offered. "Jimin, he will come.", Jungkook said and drank the water. Jungkook continued eating as the family shared the news happening in the neighbourhood because Jin and Jungkook shares the same neighborhood, just two houses apart.

After lunch, Jungkook and Jin went upstairs, to Jungkook's room. "So.. tell me. What is happening in your college? How is your crush going?", Jin asked dropping on Jungkook's bed. "Crush. Oh, Jin hyung. It's hopeless. He is not even looking at me.", Jungkook sulked keeping his leg on the top of the table and sat more comfortably on the chair with his laptop on the lap, typing something. "I don't understand, why you even have a crush on some foreign boy, when you have thousands of Korean boys in your college.", Jin asked turning the pages of some fictional book which was kept on the bed. "Diversity.", Jungkook said as he opened the notes in the laptop. "What is his name, Larry? No.. Harry, right?", Jin asked. Jungkook nodded. "Why you like him so much?", Jin asked. Jungkook stopped typing and turned to have a look at Jin's face. "Don't tell anyone.", he said in low voice. Jin nodded and gestured to continue. "He.. he has chest hair.", Jungkook said with a shy smile. "What?", Jin asked choking on the water which he took to have a sip. Jungkook nodded, "he has hair here and he wear a thin golden chain, with few of the top buttons opened. I.. I lost my sanity after seeing that.", Jungkook said with dreamy eyes pointing to his own chest. Jin looked at him with disgusting face. "You, don't know, hyung. Because, you are a baby.", Jungkook said shaking his head and resumed his typing. "What's special in that?", Jin asked. "I won't tell.", Jungkook shook his head negatively. "Tell. I won't say anyone.", he asked scooting to the edge of the bed and pulled Jungkook's chair towards the bed. "It's.. it's nasty.", Jungkook said pushing his chair back toward the table. "Then, I want to know.", Jin said enthusiastically. "That.. that.. Mm.. how will I say. You know when we do that.. he will be on top, right, so his chain will dangle and hit on my face at his every thrust. Then after that I will thread my fingers on his chest hair when we lay side by side, all sweaty.", Jungkook said bitting his lip and hide his face with laptop due to shyness. "Aish, you are a lost case, Jungkook. No scope. Does he know your name at least?", Jin asked with a thin lip. "I doubt that.", Jungkook said thinking by scratching his forehead with his forefinger. "Great Jungkook. Keep going. Great imagination.", Jin said clapping his hands. "You are no motivation.", he said sulking. "You.. don't know a single line in English other than some lyrics of Beiber song and he.. he doesn't know your whole existence itself, and here, you planned a whole wedding night.", Jin said shaking his head in disappointment. "I know some of the important words like, please, fuck, faster, do it again. And I think it's enough.", Jungkook said glaring at him. "I still wonder how you are staying virgin till now.", Jin said. "Control baby hyung.. self control. Mediate daily you will also achieve it.", Jungkook said proudly lifting his both hands widely on either side.

~
On the other part of the city, Taehyung went to hang out with his friends in the evening in one of the infamous golf clubs in Seoul. "Woo, what's the progress? Did he agree to come with you?", Seojin asked sitting on the chair beside Wooshik. "Who?", Wooshik was confused. "Jungkook. Jimin's friend. The one you showed.", Seojin said. "No. Some MF came in between", he said looking at all three except Taehyung. Taehyung took a sip of his champagne and shook his head. "If you are not asking, mm.. I want to.", Seojin said scratching his nape with a cheesy smile. "What bro?", Hyunsik said. "He seems like bendable. So why not try once.", Seojin said. "What do you mean by that?", Taehyung asked in confusion. "He is not innocent bro. Didn't you see his whole look, the piercings, the tattoos, crop tops, torn jeans like a typical funk boy. I think he will sleep with anyone who asks him to.", Seojin said and refilled his glass. "Yeah, I too thought so. He gives me that vibe.", Hyunsik said. "Have you guys seen him face to face? Do you guys know him to say that?", Taehyung asked both of them. "Why should we meet him in person to know what he is. Bro, it's written on his forehead. He is not innocent but a Playboy", Seojin said. "If so, then, let me first bro. Let me have a taste first, then you can.", Wooshik said cheering. "What the hell are you speaking?", Taehyung asked in deep voice not liking how the whole conversation is taking place and which direction it is going. "What Tae, if you want you can also. Anyways, it's not the first time, we have shared before. So, what's the big deal?", Seojin asked. Taehyung remained silent. "It was only once.", Taehyung said in a low voice. "Once or twice. We had, right. Then let him to be your second. He is worth a try.", Hyunsik said and cheered his glass of champagne with Taehyung who was looking at him doubtfully.

..to be continued..

You will feel like killing Taehyung and hitting Jungkook going forward.. just a cute warning.

Anyways who all are like our Koo? Reply to an unknown message out of curiosity? Because I was one among 🥹. Some messages, we feel like replying it out of curiosity.