Chapter 19

First lesson: Don't judge someone based on what he wears and how they look or in the point view of a third person (For Taehyung)

Second lesson: Learn to say No, no matter what. No is a powerful word which can avoid many things. If you think, something is not right, cut that thread there itself. (For Jungkook)

~
Taehyung slowly lifted his vest by trailing his waist with his finger tips. "A..am.. I really g..oing to lose my v.rgnity today?, Jungkook shivered under that cold large palm squeezing his waist and kneading it. Taehyung hummed sucking his upper chest which is peeking out of that tight vest, but halted for a minute to register the thing which has slipped out of that pink lips just now. When everything encoded correctly, Taehyung jerked away from Jungkook's body as if he touched a thousand watts electric line. He immediately stood up from the bed rubbing his face. He collected himself before looking at the person on the bed. "Is.. Is this your first time?", Taehyung asked pointing at Jungkook up and down. "Mm?", Jungkook was confused. "This, whatever we are going to do.", Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. Taehyung looked at him again as in a way of analysising him. "Don't lie to me. You.. you haven't done this before.", Taehyung asked. "WTF, Tae. Didn't I say I am going to do it for first time.", Jungkook sat up glaring at him. "Sh*t.. sh*t.. sh*t.. aaaaahhhh..", Taehyung screamed scratching his head as he walked to and forth in the bedroom. Taehyung stopped walking and looked at Jungkook again who was sitting in a vest, one shoulder off and in a booty shorts, lips swollen, hair messy, a large purple hickey on his collar bone. Taehyung slammed his hand on the nearest wall. He rubbed his head in frustration before walking out of the room. He rushed to the kitchen and took the phone, before dialing Wooshik. "Mmm.. mmm.. somebody is enjoying.", Taehyung groaned when he heard the teasing from the other side. "Fcuk you. Don't come in front of me anytime soon. I will kill you if I see you again.", he shouted through the phone and slammed it on the counter before holding the edge tightly as he inhaled and exhaled sharply.

Jungkook walked to the living room after half an hour without sensing any single movement from the other, only to see Taehyung sitting on the couch wearing a pant, a can of beer in his hand and some old 90s movie playing on the television with low voice. "Tae???", Jungkook called him in a low voice in confusion. Taehyung looked towards the source of sound and saw Jungkook standing there in the same outfit, a vest and a booty shorts. "Ah, Jungkook. Mm.. Come, sit here.", he said tapping the couch. Jungkook walked to him and sat on the other end of the long couch looking at the television. "It's 12am. Mm. Do you want to go back to the dorm?", he asked looking at the wall clock. "It.. it will be closed by now.", Jungkook said. "Oh, okay. Then.. You can sleep in the bedroom, Jungkook.", Taehyung said and again kept his gaze on the television while sipping the can. "Aren't you coming to sleep?", Jungkook asked. "No, I will sleep here on the couch.", Taehyung said. "But we.. we.. aren't we?", Jungkook rubbed his sweaty palm on his thighs by sitting crossed leg . "No Jungkook. We are not. It's. I am sorry for early. I.. I.. misjudged you.", Taehyung said. "Mm?", Jungkook asked without understanding any single thing that Taehyung is saying. Taehyung turned his gaze from the television to the brunette sitting on the couch. "Do you want a beer? Because I need it to talk.", Taehyung said and walked to the kitchen and came back with two cans. He opened one of the cans and gave it to Jungkook and took a few sips from the other. Again the silence filled between them.

Jungkook gazed at the brunette after fifteen minutes, because he clearly heard that Taehyung wanted to talk but nothing came from his mouth after that. "It's.. I saw you on Jimin's Instagram when I was hanging out with my friends. To be precise, they were checking you out.", Taehyung gulped a little more beer from the can. "They.. they said you are mm.. you are a playboy.. because of your dressing style, tattoos, piercing and to be honest, you look like one. Above all, Jungkook, you are very attractive and sexy, that noone can resist you. So I.. you know.. I decided to approach you.", Taehyung gulped another full mouth of beer. Jungkook glared at him and tighten his hold on the can. "It's my mistake, I accept it. I shouldn't have fell into their words but I.. I don't know. When I throw a hook, you caught it perfectly. You gave me a green signal for everything, from the texting to mm.. here.", Taehyung looked at his face. "If you could have blocked me that very first day itself, I.. I wouldn't have come after you again and again. I was just scaring you saying I will come to your home.", Taehyung took again sip. "I.. I am really sorry, Jungkook. I don't know how to ask for forgiveness because I myself feel like a sh*t.", Taehyung rubbed his face in frustration and looked at Jungkook's face which is boring hole into his head. "Jungkook. I.. I am not a playboy. I never was one. I am not justifying myself or saying I am pure and innocent. I had a night stand once, that was my first and last, I didn't even remember that person. It was fun which I joined with my friends. I regret it till today. Because.. because my family is complicated. And I don't want to drag things that can make it more messy as it is now. So I avoided everything, even the dating. But you.. you f*cked up my mind. I thought this should be my first and last in my complete sense. It was hard for me to avoid my sensual desire towards you.", Taehyung stood up and walked to kitchen and took another beer. "But, this. I didn't know you were nothing like that. Oh god. I don't know what I was going to do. Sorry Jungkook. Sorry for judging you. Sorry for dragging you here, to this apartment. So.. sorry for touching you.", Taehyung said and opened the can and gulped it down entirely in one go. Jungkook took a breath and gulped down the beer in his hand.

"My friends. They also.. mm.. you know.. they are also waiting to rail you down.", Taehyung said in a low voice by hanging the head low. Jungkook gasped. ,"hey.. no.. no.. don't worry nothing like that will happen. It's my rest assured.", Taehyung assured him. "My friends won't do anything to you. You can trust me on that. But, Jungkook.. I.. I have jerked off a few times thinking about you. I.. I am really sorry for that also. I know a mere sorry can't cover up the sin I have done. But I don't know, what else to do.", Taehyung said looking at the blank eyes of Jungkook. Taehyung took his phone out and took the media folder and opened the hidden folder where he saved all Jungkook's photos. Jungkook looked at his phone screen then at his eyes. Taehyung selected all the photos and deleted it. He took the group chat and gave it to Jungkook. Jungkook read everything and inhaled deeply as tears brimmed in his eyes, before giving the phone back to Taehyung. Taehyung, then took Jungkook's messages and deleted it. He, then took his contact number and that also deleted it in front of him and kept the phone in front of Jungkook. "I don't have anything else with me to mistreat your information or your privacy. I have cleared everything related to you.", Taehyung said biting his lips in concern after seeing that red eyes. "Sorry Jungkook. I.. I am not someone who will take someone's virginity for some pleasure. It was a misunderstanding. I judged you based on my friends words. I.. I am sorry, Jungkook. Please.. please forgive me.", Taehyung said touching Jungkook's toe which was peeking out and wiped his own whole face with his palm. Taehyung looked into those doe eyes which were looking at him blankly those tears which were flowing through his cheeks. "I.. I can drop you at your dorm or anywhere you want now itself. I.. I am sorry for everything that I have done.", Taehyung said again looking at Jungkook's face then at his own palm. Jungkook stood up and wiped his tears before walking to him. Taehyung lifted his head to look at that pretty face but turned his head when that first right slap fell on his cheeks. He closed his eyes before looking back at Jungkook's and nodded with low head. "It's for playing with my mind.", Jungkook said and walked to the bedroom. He whimpered before collecting the scattered clothes from the bed and got dressed abruptly. He wiped his eyes before rushing out of the room. He took his bag from the couch and walked to the main door. "Jungkook, wait. I will drop you. Please. It's late at night. Please.", Taehyung ran towards him and grabbed his hand. "Don't touch me", he seethed through his teeth. Taehyung took his hand back immediately. "Please. Let me at least drop you.", he pleaded. Jungkook stood there holding the door. Taehyung immediately went to the bedroom and took his tees and ran towards him by wearing it on the way. "Come.", he said before walking to the parking lot. He opened the door for Jungkook and he himself settled on the driver's seat. "Hostel?", he asked. Jungkook nodded and took his phone out. He saw six missed call from mom, four from Jimin. He dialled Jimin's number. "Where the f"ck are you, Jungkook?", Jimin shouted through the phone. "Is.. is gate of dorm locked?", he asked. "Not yet. Since it's college fest. It hasn't.", Jimin answered. Jungkook hummed and put the phone back inside the bag. Taehyung looked at Jungkook again. "Jungkook. I..", "Please don't talk to me. Please I want some space. The things I.. I.. grasped in this f..few hours is too much for me. So, please.", he said and wiped his eyes harshly. Taehyung nodded biting his lip in shameful.

After fifteen minutes of drive, Taehyung stopped the car in front of the dorm. Jungkook opened the door immediately but stopped when Taehyung held his hand again. "Sorry again, Jungkook. I hope you forgive me some day. I don't know if we will meet again. But.. mm.. Sorry.", Taehyung said and took his hand back. Jungkook got down from the car and ran to the hostel.

Jungkook closed the door behind him once he reached the room and pressed his back on it crying loudly. "Jungkook.. Jungkook.. what happened?", Jimin was hell worried, first he was not attending the call and second he is looking like a scattered piece of glass. "Jungkook. Look at me. What happened?", Jimin asked tapped his face and wiping his tear. "Tae..tae..", Jungkook whimpered. "Taehyung? Did he do anything to you?", Jimin asked. Jungkook shook his head. "Then?", Jimin asked. "I.. I don't know.", Jungkook hugged his bag for his dearest life and cried into it. "Jungkook, do.. do you love him?", Jimin asked. Jungkook shook his head denying it. "Then?", He asked. "I don't know, Jimin. I don't know. I.. I..", Jungkook cried. Jimin made him stand up and walked to the bed. "Jungkook. I told you to stay away from him many times. He.. he is not a person for us, Jungkook. He is beyond our reach.", Jimin repeated the same line. Jungkook nodded wiping his eyes. "Sleep then. We can talk tomorrow. Forget him, Jungkook. Forget everything about him. I hope it won't be difficult for you.", Jimin said. Jungkook nodded. Jimin helped Jungkook to remove his coat and his eyes fell on the hickey on the collarbone, but he decided to ask about it later. "Sleep.", he laid him on the bed before covering him with the quilt and turned off the lights. Jungkook closed his eyes but all he could see was that Taehyung.

...to be continued..