Chapter 36

Taehyung was sitting inside the cabin, fiddling with his file, unable to concentrate on a single thing. He closed the file and kept it on the table and stood up. "Mr Park. Is there any urgent meeting which needs my presence? If not, please postpone my upcoming meetings for the day.", Taehyung informed his secretary. "Oh, okay sir. No, we will be able to handle it. I will send you a detailed report afterwards.", he informed. "Good. I will be out for the day. Call me in case of emergency.", he informed and took his car keys.

Taehyung went straight to Jungkook's dorm. He wore his mask before going to their room. Since it's a weekend noon, the dorm was almost empty. Taehyung raised his hand to bang on the door but got confused when he heard loud laugh from the other side. He knocked the door a few times and waited.

"Hey, what are you doing here?", Taehyung saw a stunned Jungkook who was checking him up and down. Taehyung pushed his shoulder and went inside. "Did you get confused with your workplace?", Jimin asked when he saw Taehyung in a three piece suit and a laptop bag. Taehyung's eyes roamed around the spread comforter on the floor, to the laptop and a numerous snacks. He looked at the screen then at Jimin. "Baby's day out.", Jimin informed.
"There I am going insane and here, you are laughing seeing baby's day out?", Taehyung asked Jungkook in disbelief. Jungkook batted his eyelashes a few times. Taehyung removed his blazer and tie. "Do you have a t-shirt?", he asked Jungkook who was registering the things happening in front of him. "Which is his closet?", Taehyung shook his head when he received no response from him and asked Jimin. Jimin pointed his hand straight the shelf. He hummed and ruffled inside it took a t-shirt and removed his shirt. "What???", Jimin turned the other side when Taehyung undressed out of nowhere. "I am using the washroom.", he took a shorts and went to the washroom. "Where are we Jungkook?", Jimin shook Jungkook a little to break his trance. "Dorm?", Jungkook asked. "I doubt that.", Jimin replied.

"I talked with my parents.", Taehyung said once he popped on the spread comforter in Jungkook's dress. "Then.", Jungkook sat near him. "What then. As expected, no.", Taehyung sipped the apple juice. "Oh.", Jungkook said in a low voice. "Don't tell me you expected a yes that fast.", Taehyung said. "No but still.", Jungkook looked at Jimin then at Taehyung. "Now what? That's what we need to think.", he said. "I really don't understand why Eunwoo is still sticking to this marriage.", Jimin asked. "The answer is in front of your eyes.", Taehyung replied. Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other and then at Taehyung in confusion. "You. You are the reason. If, I was in Eunwoo's place, I could have beaten the sh.t out of me.", Taehyung said. "Please. I am not only the one alive in this world.", Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Maybe. But for me, you are the one. And it might be the same for Eunwoo. That's why.", he reasoned. "Can I come to your family with my friends and talk?", Taehyung asked. "Then?", Jungkook asked. "Let's get married and go somewhere, maybe another country?", Taehyung said. "Do you think my parents will marry me to you?", Jungkook asked. "Why can't they? I am a grown up man. Well educated. If I pass that supply exam, I will be a MBA graduate. I am confident that I will be able to take care of you and our babies.", Taehyung said. "Babies?", Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Future.", Taehyung said. "Tae. It's not eazy. They will feel unsecured to marry me off to you.", Jungkook said. "What if I was an orphan and we fell in love, then? I don't know, what's there to be unsecured. You are educated and I am also. We will find a job and live together.", Taehyung said. Jungkook pouted.

"Go home tonight. I will come tomorrow morning. Mm. Seojin knows to talk maturely. So don't worry.", Taehyung assured. "Will it work?", Jungkook asked. "It will. If it won't then? Mm.. Are you going to marry Eunwoo?", Taehyung asked. "No. Never.", Jungkook shook his head. "Good so don't think too much. Let's try this way also.", Taehyung said. "What if your family try to hurt his family?", Jimin asked. "mm.. there are possibilities.", Taehyung rubbed his chin. "Oh god. Please Tae. Don't involve police in this.", Jungkook said with a horrified gaze. "Will try.", Taehyung laid straight looking at Jungkook who gazed Jimin and then at Taehyung. "I.. I will take our lunch and come.", Jimin informed and stood up. Jungkook nodded. "Lock the door. I will knock on it.", Jimin wore his pullover and went out of the room.