Chapter 30

Eunwoo dropped Jungkook at the dorm afterwards. "How was the date?", Jimin asked. "Good. We ate, we talked and he dropped me here.", Jungkook said removing his shoes and socks. "Mm. So, you liked Eunwoo?", Jimin asked. "I will eventually. Anyway we have a lifetime ahead.", Jungkook said before walking to the mirror. "That's right. Let me go and have dinner then.", Jimin said as he went out.

Jungkook removed his earrings and neckchain and walked to washroom with his towel. But before that, he heard a knock on the door so he went and opened the door only to see Taehyung standing in front of it. "Now what?", he asked with an eye roll holding the door. But instead of receiving reply, Jungkook was pushed inside and a hand wrapped around his nape and the next moment he felt that warm lips engulfing his small one.

Taehyung gave a hard suck on his lips. Jungkook immediately pushed him and a slap sound echoed in the whole room. "STOP IT TAEHYUNG", Jungkook shouted staring at him angrily. Taehyung extended his hand to hold Jungkook's. "STAY AWAY FROM ME.", Jungkook moved back. "Jungkook please. Listen.", Taehyung began. "I.. I want us to date.", he said. Jungkook laughed loudly. "Date?", he asked laughing. "I am serious.", Taehyung said. "Look Taehyung. Stop playing with my mind. And date? Didn't I tell you my marriage is in this month? What do you mean by 'we want us to date'?", Jungkook chuckled. "We have time.", Taehyung said blankly. "Time? Oh, till my marriage?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked at him blankly. "Listen. Stop interfering my life. And what do you expect? One day you will kiss me and then the other day you will say, oh sorry Jungkook, I didn't mean to, I thought you are this, you are that, ah?", Jungkook asked fuming. "It was a misunderstanding. I am really sorry.", Taehyung said in a low voice. "See. I come from a very normal family. I won't understand your these things. When we started chatting, I.. I thought we are building a relationship. But please. I have overcome that stage. And I don't plan to cheat on my fiance. So, please leave.", Jungkook said and showed him the door. "Don't you think I am more handsome than your Eunwoo?", Taehyung asked. "Haha. Handsome? See, I don't care if he or you are handsome. I will marry whoever my parents are pointing out, because I trust them. Anyways, the decision I was about to take was a lame one. So it's better for me to let them. And you might have seen many people who will be ready to fall on your legs for your handsome face but please don't include Jungkook in it. And that one time was a mistake. Don't follow me in the name of that.", Jungkook seethed angrily. Taehyung nodded blankly. "You look so hot in blonde.", Taehyung said biting his thumb tip lingering his gaze on Jungkook's face for a minute longer. "GET OUT.", he screamed. Taehyung nodded and went out but before walking out he turned again and winked at him. "Ahhhh.. this b.stard", he threw his shoe on the door which was closed by now and rubbed his lips hardly to wipe away the kiss. "F.ck", he took his towel and rubbed it on his lips.

~
"Why is he blushing?", Hyunsik asked when he saw that reddish shade on the brunette sitting on the couch playing some video game. "Haha. It's not blush bro. That's from Jungkook.", Wooshik laughed and showed him the bowl of crisps. "Haha. Second slap?", he asked. Taehyung rolled his tongue on his cheeks and continued playing video game. "Why?", he asked. "Kissing without consent.", Seojin said. "Kissing? Why did you kiss him? Bro, he is engaged.", Hyunsik said. "Engaged not married. Not yet.", Taehyung replied. "Tae. Stop. We don't want to play with him again. We never played with innocent one. So leave it.", Hyunsik warned him. "Who is playing? I am serious bro.", Taehyung said eyes still on the screen. "What serious?", he asked. "Jungkook. It's serious to me.", he said with a sexy smile and caressed his swollen cheeks.

That night Taehyung couldn't sleep not even able to close his eyes, as he never expected that nerd Eunwoo from his imagination will be this handsome, tall and bold. Jungkook is definitely looking so beautiful with him. They look like a perfect couple. And do he wants that. Never.

Taehyung turned on his bed and all he memorized was Jungkook in that tight vest and booty shorts. He jumped up and sat on bed scratching his head thinking about Eunwoo seeing Jungkook like that. 'I will shoot him.', Taehyung said to himself and dropped on the bed again.