Chapter 38

"Jungkook, what the hell are you saying? I don't understand any single sh.t. Eunwoo said you are.. not you, we are sleeping around and mom and uncle throw you out of the house at this hour?", Jimin asked the boy hiccuping standing near Jimin's compound wall. Jungkook nodded pulling the bag on his shoulder. "Are they crazy? To an extent yes, because they fixed your marriage with that moron.", Jimin said. "Now what? Come inside. Why are you even standing here?", Jimin said. "But mom and uncle?", Jungkook asked. "We will say something now and then will explain everything later. First you come inside now. It's getting cold.", Jimin pulled Jungkook along with him as they went inside Jimin's home.

"Jungkook, dear.", Mrs Park smiled when she saw Jungkook at doorstep. "Mom.", Jungkook said smiling. "We have some assignments to complete, so we thought to do it together.", Jimin said. "Oh, I will make some snacks and drinks then.", she informed. "How is your mom and dad?", she asked. "They are fine.", Jungkook replied. "I haven't seen them since your engagement day.", she said. Jungkook smiled. "Mom, we will be in my room.", Jimin dragged Jungkook and went upstairs.

"Is Hobi hyung at home?", Jungkook asked peeking into the room which was partially closed while they went to Jimin's. "Mm.", Jimin replied. "Did you tell it to Taehyung?", he asked collecting his scattered clothes from the bed. "Not yet.", Jungkook informed. "Tell then.", Jimin said and took a pair of dress from his shelf and gave to Jungkook. "Take a shower first. Then will think further.", Jimin informed. Jungkook took the dress from Jimin's hands and then towel and went to washroom.

After the shower, Jungkook took his phone and called Taehyung. "Honey bun. Are you missing me already?", Taehyung asked as soon as he attended the call but was confused when he heard hiccups. "Jungkook. What happened? Why are you crying?", Taehyung asked in a concerned voice. "Tae, mom and dad..", Jungkook explained everything to Taehyung that happened from the moment he reached home till this minute. "That mf. I will kill him.", Taehyung gritted his teeth. "Mm. But what hurts me the most is why mom and dad didn't give me a chance to explain myself? Doesn't I deserve that?", Jungkook whimpered. "To an extent, my parents are also relatable. If they would have listened to my hyung's words and gave him a chance, hyung might be living with us happily.", Taehyung replied. "But don't worry. I am there for you.", Taehyung assured him.

"Mom said Jungkook is at home.", Hobi said knocking Jimin's room door which was kept opened and saw Jimin changing the bedsheet and Jungkook standing near the window. "Hey Hyung.", "I will call in sometime.", Jungkook greeted Hobi and then informed Taehyung. "It's been a while since we saw each other. What's up?", Hobi dropped on the bed. "It's a rollercoaster ride for him.", Jimin replied instead of Jungkook. "Mm? Is everything okay?", Hobi asked them in confused. Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other and Jimin explained everything to Hobi by having their drinks and snacks which his mom served in between.

"WTF? Who is he to judge you?", Hobi asked. "These all things happened and no one informed me?", Hobi again asked. "You were not in the picture till now, hyung.", Jimin shook his head. "That's right. And Taehyung means, Kim Taehyung? My batchmate?", he asked. Jungkook nodded. "Oh. Okay, he hitched you? That's news. He was a clean sheet at the time of studying.", Hobi said.

"Hobiiiiiii..", three of them heard his mom calling him. "Coming mom.", Hobi replied. "I will be back.", he said and went downstairs. "I always wished to see. To congratulate you since you took over the company.", Mrs Park said smiling at the brunette sitting on the couch talking to Mr Park. "Oh, I have been busy aunty, that's why, I haven't visited.", Taehyung replied. "Taehyung?", Hobi was surprised. "Hey.", Taehyung stood up and hugged him. "How are you? We last met at Jaemin's party, right? Mm. Four months back?", Hobi asked. "Come. Come up. Mom.", Hobi said. "I will bring drinks and snacks in the room.", she replied and both of them stepped up the spiral stairs.