Chapter 7

Jimin was looking at the boy getting dressed after coming back from college in the evening by sitting on his bed with a kimbap. "Jungkook, are you sure, you don't want me to come with you?", Jimin asked Jungkook who was wearing his jacket. "Yes, it's won't take long. I just need to print these reports and bind them.", Jungkook said put his backpack on his shoulder. "I took the spare key with me, in case you want to go out. It's fine.", Jungkook said taking the key. "I will be back soon. Bye.", Jungkook said to Jimin and went out. He wore his mask and bennie once he stepped out of the hostel and walked to the book stall which is a few meters away from his college entrance.

Even though it's only 6PM, the atmosphere looks dark like night due to the foggy climate and slight raining. Most of the students were either in the dorm or in college itself, so the road and the entrance gate was almost empty, only a few vehicles passing through the collage road. Jungkook gripped his strap of the bag tighter and stood in front of the said bookstall looking at the road, expecting the blonde.

After five minutes, he saw a black Mercedes' pulled opposite, the other side of the road, from where he was standing and a man attired in black tees crossing the road and walking towards Jungkook. "Hey, did I make you wait for long?", he asked in deep voice. Jungkook looked a little confused at the man by titling his head. Taehyung smiled and took his face mask off. "Oh.. it was you. I got confused. And, no. It's just five minutes.", Jungkook said. "Can we go now?", Taehyung asked Jungkook who nodded positively. Both of them crossed the road and went toward the car. Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook to get in and he also got in.

 Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook to get in and he also got in

Taehyung looked at Jungkook occasionally while he drives the car. "Jungkook, I don't have any virus disease. You can remove your mask.", Taehyung said when he noticed Jungkook is still wearing his mask. "Oh, sorry.", Jungkook removed his mask and kept it inside his bag and chapped his lips a little and rubbed the tip of his nose with his forefinger. Taehyung intensely watched his pink lips and the boba nose before taking a deep breath to control his raging heart. "Jungkook, you are so beautiful.", Taehyung said once he fixed his gaze back on the road aside. Jungkook nodded in embarrassment as it was his first time receiving a compliment face to face and looked at the window wiper going left and right. Again, both of them fell into silence and some old R&B music filled inside the car. "Do you want to eat something?", Taehyung asked. "No. I am fine.", Jungkook said looking at his side profile. Taehyung hummed. "Where are we going?", he asked, diverting his gaze to the window. "Nowhere, we will just drive around.", he replied. "Is this your car?", Jungkook asked looking inside the car and received a hum. "Do you like it?", Taehyung asked seeing the bright curious eyes of Jungkook. "Yes. Who won't like Mercedes and that too black. It's classy.", Jungkook said. "Oh.. mm.. Why didn't you wear shorts?", Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook's lap. "Oh, nothing. It was raining, so I thought of wearing something warm.", he said rubbing both palms on his thighs. "Jungkook, can.. can I hold your hands?", Taehyung asked eyeing the palm resting on his thighs. Jungkook was baffled. "I won't do anything. I just felt like.. mm.. holding it.", Taehyung confirmed. Jungkook nodded softly before extending his hand to Taehyung, who held it by occasionally caressing it with his thumb and smiled feeling how softness and tenderness of Jungkook's palm. Jungkook sat there awkwardly looking at the joined hands.