Chapter 34

"Tae.. wake up. We have to go.", Jungkook tapped the boy sleeping with hands spread wide, legs spread wide and in the center of his bed. He doesn't know how he managed to sleep for sometime on the edge of the bed. Thankfully his mom didn't call him for lunch or anything. They might have thought he was still angry with them.

"Tae. Get up, we have to leave.", Jungkook shook him hard this time. Taehyung twisted and stretched his hands up and opened his eyes in confusion after seeing an unfamiliar wall. He turned his head and looked at both sides and that's when he saw the brunette standing near him, dressed up in tees and jeans. "Did I sleep?", he asked yawning. "Mm..Jimin will be here. We need to go back.", Jungkook said as he collected his wallet and phone and kept it inside his luggage. "Oh, okay. Let me use the washroom first.", Taehyung said.

"Mm. Come, let's go.", Taehyung walked in front of him to the door. "Noooo.", Jungkook ran to him and grabbed his hand to stop him from opening the door. "Stop. My family is there, downstairs. You can't use stairs. Come out of the room like how you came inside.", Jungkook said. "Oh, sorry. I forget it.", Taehyung said smiling. "I will go then. Jump off carefully. Don't hurt yourself.", Jungkook went out of the room.

When he stepped down the stairs, he saw his mom packing a tiffin box. "Here. You haven't eaten anything.", Jungkook took the box from her hands without speaking. "Take care. Mm. Don't worry. Dad will do something.", Mr Jeon caressed his hair and smiling. Jungkook nodded and they went out towards Jimin who is waiting in the car boring holes in the head of Jungkook occasionally glancing at the sunshade of the house where a certain someone is climbing down through the pipeline. "Jimin son. I have packed some cutlet and cheese balls in the box.", she said. "Thanks mom. Bye uncle. See you on the weekend.", he waved at both of them. "I will call you once I reach the hostel.", Jungkook informed his parents as they drove off from his house.

"D.mn Jungkook. What are you both doing? Your parents were literally standing there. What if they saw him?", Jimin asked the brunette once he stepped on the accelerator. "Wait. What is he even doing in your home?", Jimin shook his head and looked ahead but his confused eyes fell on Taehyung who was standing near their residential main gate.

"Ehmm. Can you slow down the car there a bit?", Jungkook smiled nervously at Jimin when they saw Taehyung. Jimin dared at.him but stopped the car for Taehyung to get in to the back seat. "Thanks Jimin. I didn't bring my car. That's why.", Taehyung said once he removed his mask and cap. "What's happening?", Jimin asked Jungkook. "We are dating.", Taehyung answered instead of Jungkook. "Did you forget your marriage is on December 30? A few weeks from now.", Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded. "Then?", he asked. "Eunwoo's family is demanding lots and lots of things day by day. I asked mom and dad to call of the marriage. They even came today to ask if house and plot is in my name?", Jungkook said. "Wow. That lady. Let me get her in my hands.", Jimin said fuming. "Do you think he is not a jerk?", Jimin asked pointing at Taehyung whose mouth hung open. "I thought of giving a chance.", Jungkook said in a low voice. Taehyung blushed hearing that. "I will kick your a.s if you take him for granted.", Jimin warned him. "No. I will take care of him.", he assured. Jimin hummed.

After fifteen minutes, Taehyung poked Jungkook's shoulder through the gap between the seats. Jungkook turned back and asked what? Taehyung tapped the seat besides him. Jungkook shook his head. "Come.", Taehyung whispered. "Do you want to take a bus from the next stop?", Jimin asked looking through the mirror. Taehyung shook his head and sat straight.

"Drop me there. Yeah here. Here.", Taehyung said to Jimin once they reached the college entrance. "How will you go from here?", Jungkook asked. "Woo will come.", Taehyung said. "Oh, okay. Then.. mm.. bye.", Jungkook said in a low voice. "I will come tomorrow morning.", Taehyung looked at Jimin then at Jungkook. He licked his lips before kissing his palm and double tapped on Jungkook's cheeks. "Bye.", he rushed outside giggling. "Aish.. What is he? A kindergarten kid?", Jimin asked Jungkook's in an unimpressed expression. "Isn't he cute?", Jungkook asked blushing. Jimin rolled his eyes as both of them went to their hostel.