Chapter 5

The next day, Jungkook and Jin decided to roam around in the name of shopping. "Jungkook, buy some colorful clothes for you also. This boy always wear black. Didn't you see how boys dressed nowadays?", Mrs Kim said shoving her card on his hand. Jungkook smiled and nodded. "I think hyung is here. Bye mom and dad.", he said and went out waving at them when he saw Jin standing near their gate with his car.

Jungkook's family is a simple middle class family, where mom is a school teacher and dad, a banker. They live in a narrow two-stored house far away from the city while he is studying in a prestigious residential college in the Seoul as the boy is studious and got into the college in merit seat with scholarship. That is why he travels back and forth every weekend.

~
The duo went to the city center to purchase clothes and other things for Jin as he is starting his employment from Monday. "That's it for now. Let me go and pay.", Jin said after two hours of their shopping at a mall. After collecting all the bags, they roamed around a bit with an ice cream and in the evening returned home as Jungkook had to leave in one hour.

Jungkook took a quick shower once he reached home and packed his dress and book before cleaning up his room. He had his dinner with his mom and dad early, as Jimin will be there in any minute to pick him up. Jimin lives in the next neighbourhood and belongs to a wealthy family. Jimin and Jungkook are childhood friends, even though they went to different schools, they are best friends. So when they both passed out from their schools they decided to go to the same college and pursue the same degree.

~
"Take care. Study well. Don't stay up late at night.", Jungkook's mom said and kissed his forehead. "If you need something, call us kook.", his dad said by patting his head and carrying his bag outside where Jimin is waiting in his Lexus car. "Jimin son, take care, study well. And both of you, have fun but in limit.", Mrs Jeon said with a fake glare at two boys who are now settled in the car. "Of course aunty. We are perfect in college.", Jimin said smiling. Mrs Jeon smiled and bid bye to his son and Jimin along with her husband.

~
Three hours of drive, Jimin parked the car in the allotted space in their hostel before walking to their shared hostel room. "How was the weekend?", Jimin asked unpacking his bag once they both settled on their respective bed in the room. "As usual assignments then went out with Jin hyung. He got a job at HSBC.", Jungkook said and took his towel to take a shower. "Wow. So, next week it's his treat. I should call him.", Jimin said smiling. Jungkook nodded walking to the washroom. "Jimin.. mmm.. you know someone called Kim Taehyung? Our senior?", Jungkook asked holding the door of the washroom. "Kim Taehyung? Mm.. I have seen him a couple of times. He is the son of some big shots.", Jimin said smelling his shirts which he picked from the bag. "Why?", Jimin asked looking at Jungkook. "Nothing, just asked.", Jungkook said and locked the door of the washroom.

(Jimin upper bed, Jungkook lower)

Jungkook after shower laid on the bed checking his phone as Jimin went to take shower. He took his whatsup and checked Taehyung profile. He gaze at the blocked contact a little longer and at last unblocked his number. After five minutes, he got the text again.