Chapter 12

Taehyung doesn't know why his mood is so sour. Is it because of the beans he ate for dinner or because of a certain bean whom he saw with Jungkook. Taehyung punched the pillow again before rolling on the bed. "That jerk.", Taehyung cursed Harry for the hundredth time in the evening. Taehyung took his phone out before taking WhatsApp. He typed.

'Why were you with Harry?' (Backspace)

'Why are you and Harry together?' (Backspace)

'Can't you go to dorm immediately after your class? Why are you roaming around with seniors?' (ah.. who are you, his dad? Backspace.)

'Dont talk to Harry, I don't like it.' (aish.. no no no.. backspace, backspace)

Taehyung threw his phone on the bed before screaming on to the pillow in frustration. "WTF, Tae. You are not dating him, then why are you getting so worked up?", he asked himself. "I am not. But, till college fest, he is mine.", he answered himself. "Only till college fest?", his inner self asked him. "Yes. Only till college fest.", he assured himself. "Then, don't get upset with this.", his inner self said. Taehyung pouted. "Wait, do you like him?", his inner self asked immediately. "Of course. I like him. Didn't you see his curves and that pink lips. Damn it, I crave it everyday since that day I tasted it. I really wanted to roam my hands all over his body.", Taehyung said proudly. "You are a jerk.", his inner self screamed at him. "Of course I am. But Jungkook is neither innocent anyways. If not me, then there will another one. Then why not me?", Taehyung asked. "Have you seen it? Mm.. him with someone else in that way?", his inner self questioned him. "No, but I have heard it. Nobody will talk like that if you are not one.", Taehyung proved his statement. "Great reasoning. Keep going.", his inner self huffed at him. "People say you are gentleman but in reality you are bastard. Then?", his inner self asked him. "How can I be a bastard?", Taehyung asked in confusion. "Oh, then, what will I call you for cheating on Yoona with Jungkook, a saint?", his said himself. "Cheating?", Taehyung asked in amusement. "Yes cheating. You are going to marry Yoona.", his inner self said by crossing his hands on his chest. "Yes. And do I have a choice other than that?", he asked and shook his head. "And, it's not cheating. I haven't married her yet, neither engaged. And also I am not going to be engaged with anyone after marriage apart from my spouse. I will be truthful to my spouse. So, I am not cheating, neither of them, and Jungkook, he is a playboy already. And bro, who else haven't gone for one night stand before marriage? Ah? Even my dad, the general commission might have gone at least once. ", Taehyung reasoned himself. "Night stand? Is Jungkook your one night stand?", he asked himself in surprised. "Of course. Yes.", Taehyung said. "Haha. Good. Then you are working really hard to get that night stand. Do people haunt their night stand like this?", his inner self laughed at him. "Yes, some night stands are worth working hard.", Taehyung said and laid straight. "no comments. Go and sleep. That's better for both of our mental health.", Taehyung's inner self said to himself. Taehyung hummed. "That piece of shit. Harry. Bastard.", he mumbled before going to sleep.

~
Jungkook's busy day at college ended in the dance floor same as the other day. Taehyung hasn't messaged him since their kiss. If you ask Jungkook, did he miss the flirting of that dead-drop handsome man, he will slowly nod his head as yes. But he will refuse to admit it vocally. So, without dwelling much on why Taehyung didn't text him, he turned the volume of the song to maximum to hit the floor with his slurry movement. He walked to the middle of the dance floor after dropping his jacket and bag on the table. He positioned himself to start the first dance move, but before that he felt another presence in the same room. Jungkook turned around and saw Harry with his bag and the water bottle. "Hey, am I late? Are you done?", he asked him by pulling his jacket off from his body and kept it beside Jungkook's on the table. Jungkook visibly gulped seeing the perfectly toned biceps and the board chest and that golden chain as Harry is wearing a vest under it. He shook his head as an answer to Harry's question and to swipe away all his innocent fantasies which are building up in his mind. "Just started stretching.", he said diverting his eyes from the handsome man to the mirror in front. "That's great, Backstreet Boys?", Harry asked and positioned himself a few distance away from Jungkook looking ahead on the mirror. As the dance floor filled with blackstreet boys, 'before I let you go', both of them swayed their body with the hip hop movement. After two more songs, Jungkook sat on the floor drained out of his whole energy that he stacked till now, trying hard to catch his breath. "Are you tired already?", Harry asked and handed him the water bottle. "No, just give me a few minutes.", Jungkook said and took a few sips of the water.