Chapter 22

Jungkook and family reached back to Seoul late at night, because of traveling for long distance, they slept as soon as they hit the bed.

The next day, Jungkook woke up late. He avoided his parents for the entire day for the stunt they pulled at Lisa's marriage at Busan, especially his mom. He stayed in the room for the entire day but devoured all food his mom prepared timely without skipping even a snack.

Next day as well he continued the same but by evening he decided to go out. He dressed in a casual fit and wore his mask. He took his wallet and then phone. He checked the whatsapp again. No messages from Taehyung. How can he expect a message. Didn't he deleted all his contact in front of him. Wait, for what he is expecting a message? Didn't he tell him sorry and goodbye and also told him they won't meet again. Also, he almost cheated on him. Jungkook signed and kept his phone in his sling bag and stepped down from his room. He saw his mom and dad sitting on the couch. "I will come in an hour.", he informed both of them before going out without even looking at their face. "Where are you going? Jimin's?", his mom asked. Jungkook rolled his eyes but screamed when a flying newspaper hit his head, perfectly on his back of head. "Reply before you go.", he rubbed his head glaring at his mom. Jungkook nodded pouting before going out. He took his scooter and ride off.

After half an hour, Jungkook stopped his scooter in the same cafe, the cafe where he came with Taehyung. There first date. Date? No, hang out. Jungkook parked his scooter before going inside. He ordered a smoothie and walked to the river deck with it. He sat on that wooden deck dangling his feet into the water. "Do you want to date me, Jungkook?", Jungkook smiled when he remembered the question Taehyung asked him while they sit here, in this deck after their kiss. Yes, Jungkook mumbled. Jungkook took his phone again. If it was Taehyung who was spamming him with message, now it's his hand which is itching to type a text to him. Jungkook, boy, you are under the spell of Taehyung. It's Taehyung effect. I don't know, if you will be able come out of it. Leave him. Get out of that web.

Whatever Taehyung did was unacceptable but.. but what Jungkook expected from Taehyung is to say sorry to him and beg in front of him for many times and stay in his life, so that eventually they could have fallen in love, like those k-dramas. But, why did Taehyung say goodbye to him and even delete his whole contact. It's been three days. Maybe yes. That was the end of their story.

Jungkook took his phone out and dialled. "Jiminie, I want to talk. I am going crazy. I will send you the location of the cafe. I am in. Come here.", Jungkook said before sharing his location.

After another half an hour, Jungkook saw Jimin walking towards him. "What are you doing here, Jungkook?", he asked looking around. "Sit.", Jungkook said and gave him his smoothie to share. "Jimin, I.. I am going insane.", Jungkook said. Jimin looked at him in confusion after taking a sip of smoothie. "Kim Taehyung.", Jungkook said in a low voice. "Did he text you again? Block him. What are you waiting for?", Jimin said. "No, he hasn't.", Jungkook said. "Then what the problem?", Jimin asked. "Mom and dad are fixing my marriage on next Friday.", Jimin chocked on the smoothie as he didn't expected that. "What???? Marriage??? You are still studying.", Jimin was shocked. "The groom's family are okay with it. Even ready to spend on my studies.", Jungkook pouted. "Wow. It's only two days I haven't seen you. And within that two day all these things happened?", Jimin asked. "Then, tell me. Who is he? How is he? What is he? Where is he?", Jimin asked in a single breath. "Eunwoo, tall and dead drop handsome, software engineer at Samsung, Seoul.", Jungkook threw a stone in the river which made ripples on the water. "Oh. That's good. Mom and uncle must have been happy.", Jimin said. Jungkook nodded. "But.", Jungkook began. Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Kim Taehyung.", Jungkook mumbled. "What happened to him?" Jimin asked. "Nothing happened. I can't keep him out of my mind, bro. What to do? If he could have forced me and do something regretful. I should have hated him to the death. I should have cursed him. And I am really thankful to God and him that nothing like that happened. I was saved.", Jungkook rubbed his hands on his jeans. "But now, I don't know how to feel. After he said all those things. Literally I was mad, like super mad. But then, when he said it was all based on a misunderstanding and when he touched my toe by saying sorry. As you said, I was equally responsible for everything. Like I would have blocked him. I would have stopped texting him when I sensed the texts are going off track and to an extent I encouraged him. Also, not every boy will care to explain everything and will expose themselves like that.", Jungkook took another stone and formed ripples on the river again. "Mm. But don't go behind him, Jungkook. Don't bow your self esteem. He still hurt you knowingly or unknowingly.", Jimin said. "Mm. It's not about self esteem, Jimin. As I said, I could have hated him to death if he.. he crossed that line too. But now, you know when.. when he stopped everything in that very heated moment. If needed, he could have acted like he never heard what I said and could have continued. But.. but he chose to not touch me further.", Jungkook said. "Jimin, you know, right. I.. I wasn't in any relationship or any kind of such things in past. But these.. these are all new for me, Jimin. He.. he is my first kiss Jimin. He is the first person with whom I went on a date, not date may be outing. He.. he is the first person who.. who touched me somewhere like that sensually. I won't be able to forget him, Jimin, in my lifetime. And that is what is hurting me. The fact that I.. I am unable to keep him out of my mind and that fact is hurting me like hell, Jimin. Please help me. Please tell me what to do?", Jungkook asked Jimin with tear welled eyes. "Hmm.., Your parents will never allow you to have a love marriage Jungkook, even if he come back to you begging or if you both fell in love. Above all, we don't know any single thing about Taehyung. What is he? Who is he? All we know is he is our senior.", Jimin said. "That's true. My parents won't allow it.", Jungkook said in a low voice. "So in my opinion, you better leave that Kim Taehyung chapter and let's go ahead with Eunwoo.", Jimin said holding his shoulder. "I hope I really could do it.", Jungkook said and both of walked back to parking lot and went back to home.