Chapter 43

Taehyung sat on the couch glaring at the man laying on the floor unable to even lift his head for a minute. "You shouldn't have punched his handsome face like that.", Taehyung pouted pointing at his face. "That was Woo. Not me.", Hyunsik said. "Now what should we do with him?", Seojin asked. "Drop him at home now. Then tomorrow, We will go to the station and file a complaint against his mom for asking dowry and then against him for defaming you two.", Taehyung said. "Not only defaming. There is already a case in his name. Death threat.", Jimin said. "Death threat? Did he threaten you my cutey sexy boy.", Woo shouted. Jimin glared at him. "Not me. Harry.", he said. "Harry?", Jungkook asked in confusion. "Mm. He threatened Harry a few times in your name.", Jimin said. "What? When? Oh god. Where was I then? Why didn't I know it?", Jungkook was amused. "Harry said to me.", Jimin said. "Ahhh. I didn't know he was an obsessed manic.", Jungkook said. "Wow. So my boy is going to enjoy it for the next few years. Don't worry. I will arrange a family trip for you to the cell.", Taehyung said. "Then, we will go and deliver him safely.", Hyunsik said and stood up. "Since lunch has been routine. We will make a splendid dinner.", Taehyung said. "Cool. So, we will be get going.", Hyunsik and Seojin dragged Eunwoo out of the apartment. Jimin looked at Taehyung and Jungkook a second. "Come Woo. Let's join them.", Jimin pulled Woo as well. "No. I am not coming.", he said. "Idiot come. Give them some privacy.", Jimin whispered and pulled him also out.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung nervously. "We both are alone.", Taehyung said in a low voice scratching his nape. Jungkook nodded. "How is your lips?", Taehyung took two steps forward but Jungkook took four steps backward. "No. You can't kiss my lips. Give it time to heal. It's burning.", Jungkook said tapping his swollen lips a few times. "Oh, you should have removed that lips ring for a few days, Jungkook.", he said. Jungkook nodded. "I will bite and remove it.", Taehyung offered. "Noooo. I can remove with hands.", Jungkook removed the lip ring and went to their bedroom.

Jungkook after keeping his lip ring safely inside the shelf, he came back to dining room. He saw Taehyung buzy in kitchen. "I cleaned chicken. What are we going to make?", Taehyung asked pointing at the whole chicken. "Can we make Baeksuk?", Jungkook said. "Yes. Whatever you are okay with.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and took out the pressure cooker. He kept it on the induction stove and looked at Taehyung who was standing beside him. Taehyung smiled softly and kept his gaze fixed on the pot without looking at that sexy meaty thighs, which is grabbing his all attention, which is calling his hands to caress. Jungkook nibbled on his lips and again side eyed Taehyung. "Do you want oil?", Taehyung took oil from the cabin and gave him. Jungkook took it and opened it, but while he was doing it the spoon he was using for stirring fell down. "Oh.", "I will take it.", Taehyung cursed in mind before bending down. He took the spoon with shivering hand which is laying between Jungkook's feet. He concentrated only on the spoon but unfortunately his vision moved to Jungkook's feet when he shifted from one leg to other. "F.ck.", Taehyung looked up. He licked his eyes when he got a glimpse of that bubbly a.s through that loose shorts. Taehyung closed his eyes to control his hands as well as his mind. "Y.. you c..can.", Taehyung was in trance to hear that small voice. "Tae.", Jungkook called tucking Taehyung's head who is sitting on his knees beside me. "Mm?", he asked. "You.. you can.. t..touch.", Jungkook shuttered. Taehyung blinked his eyes a few times. "If you w..wan..", Jungkook gasped when Taehyung's large palm cupped his entire left a.s cheeks. "Oh. I said y..you c..can touch that spoon, it won't be hot now.", Jungkook said. "Oh. I.. I thought.. mm.. sorry.", Taehyung gave two squeezes before pulling his hand back and stood up.

Taehyung gulped nervously. "I.. I will go to the room.", he turned to leave but before he could walk, two hands encircled him from behind by hugging him tightly. "Stay.", Jungkook whispered, rubbing his face on his broad back. "You want me to?", Taehyung whispered cupping his locked hands. "Forever.", Jungkook replied. Taehyung smiled and turned around. "I..", he was cut by a soft lips. Taehyung kissed his lips a few times slowly. "Touch me.", Jungkook whispered on his lips. "Mm?", Taehyung asked. "Touch me.", he said again. "No. Jungkook. It's.. we can take the things slow.", Taehyung said. "Tae. All I wish was to let my parents know I am.. I have take this big step. And now, they know it, they know I am your husband. That's all I wanted. I am ready to consummate this marriage wholeheartedly.", Jungkook said. "Jung..", "I am ready to be Kim Jungkook in every aspect, Tae.", Jungkook pecked his lips. "Really?", Taehyung asked wrapping his hands around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook nodded. "Don't be hasty. Think and say.", Taehyung said. "I am damn sure.", Jungkook answered. "Then there is no going back baby.", Taehyung pulled him to himself and hugged him before lifting him up and walking the bedroom. "Our chicken?", he asked looking at that chicken sitting on the counter top. "Forget about it. Now think about me.", Taehyung kicked the door to close it.