Chapter 39

"Taehyung.. Jungkook..", Jimin tapped Jungkook again who just scooted more to Taehyung and hugged him tightly. "Ah. You Punk.", he gave a tight slap on his b.ms."ah. Jimin.", Jungkook said annoyingly. "Mom is here.", Jimin said. "My???", Jungkook asked in surprise. "No. Mine.", Jimin said. "Mm. It's your home, Jimin, where else will she go.", Jungkook asked and laid on Taehyung's chest. "she is calling us. Ask Taehyung to lay on the floor with Hobi hyung.", Jimin said. "Oh, okay.", Jungkook made an ojo face and tapped Taehyung's cheeks. "Jimin's mom is here. Go sleep with Hobi hyung.", he said. Taehyung hummed and stood up without opening his eyes and went to the bed and laid beside Hobi.

Jimin looked at everyone once again before opening the door. "Mom", he stretched his hands up yawning. "Ah. Everyone slept here? I went to Hobi's room first and was confused to find it empty. Call everyone and come to have breakfast.", she said looking at Hobi and Taehyung sleeping soundly then at Jungkook who is sleeping by hugging a pillow. Jimin nodded and closed the door. "Wake up.. wake up..", he called everyone.

Jungkook gave a bowl of Japchae to Taehyung. "It's made by my mom.", he said. Taehyung looked confused. "Jungkook's mom send it here. Serve Taehyung. Her Japchae is very tasty.", Mrs Park said. Taehyung smiled and served it in his bowl. "We will be going back to the hostel, mom.", Jimin informed. "Why in the morning?", he asked. "Need to check some reference books in the library.", he said. "Oh okay.", she said.

"I will wait at the entrance gate. Let's meet your parents first. Then we will go to hostel.", Taehyung said as he wore his jacket and took his keys. Jungkook nodded. "Don't stress. I am here.", Taehyung caressed his cheeks and went out. He bid goodbye to Jimin's parents and Hobi before driving off. As soon as, Taehyung went, Jimin and Jungkook also stepped out of the home with their luggage. They went to the entrance gate of their residency and saw Taehyung waiting for them.

"Come. Get in.", Taehyung said to Jungkook who got inside the car while Jimin waited in his own. "I am nervous, Tae.", Jungkook said looking in Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung smiled and gave a little squeeze on his hand before driving to Jungkook's home.

Jungkook gulped visibly and walked ahead when Taehyung parked the car near to their house gate. Taehyung also went behind him after wearing a mask. Jungkook took a deep breath and wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans and rang the bell. He waited, but noone opened the door. He again rang, but no response. "Mommm.. daddd..", he called them in a sobbing voice but no response. "Tae..", Jungkook looked at Taehyung with tears filled eyes. "It's okay. Give them some time.", Taehyung rubbed his shoulder and both of them walked back to the car. Jungkook turned back again and again to see if the door was opening till he walked out of the gate.

"J..jun..jungkookiee..", his mom shuttered to her husband watching their son walking out of the gate while they both stood near the window, hiding between the curtains. "Let him learn his lessons. We have pampered him a lot. That's why.", Mr Jeon said hugging his wife who was crying on his chest.

~
When Taehyung and Jungkook went back to where Jimin was waiting, they saw Jimin walking to and forth in tension talking on the phone. "Jungkook. We.. we are called to principal's office.", Jimin said in a worried brows. "Why?", Jungkook was confused. "Somebody has sticked our vulgar cartoon pictures on the hostel compound walls, entrance gate, college compound. I don't where else.", Jimin licked his dry lips as his eyes become watery. "What?", Jungkook asked in disbelief. Jimin showed him his phone screen. Jungkook could see all the pictures as his vision becomes blurry as tears fall one after another. Taehyung took the phone and swiped through every picture by gritting his teeth. "I will kill him.", Taehyung growled in a low voice. "T..tae..", Jungkook threw himself on Taehyung crying who soothed him by rubbing his shoulder.

From there, they went to hostel. Jungkook stepped out of Taehyung's car with shivery and wobbly legs after watching student observing and analysising him with judging eyes. He looked at Jimin who was equally nervous as him. "This is why our college shouldn't allow poor students especially those with scholarship. See how they are sleeping around to make pocket money.", Jungkook heard one comment as he stepped inside the hostel. "They might have had a wonderful night. Didn't you see the car they came here?", another command. "We won't be able to get a taste, bro. We need bunches of currencies in our hands.", another comment. "Do you know another benefit of being rich? You can get Jungkook in your bed. Haha.", Jungkook closed his ears and ran to the room.