chapter 18

Jungkook looked at the clock again and continued nibbling his lip ring. "Jungkook. Here is your token. 10th. Inform Harry also.", Jimin said and gave him the chess number. "Which number is performing now?", Jungkook asked. "it's fifth.", Jimin said. "Do you want something to eat?", he asked Jungkook, who shook his head denying it. "Where is Harry?", Jimin asked looking around. "Hey, I am here. I went to take a puff.", he said smiling and sitting near Jungkook. "Are you really okay? You seem pale.", Harry asked him. "Yeah. I am good but I don't know. What if, I mess up the choreography?", Jungkook showed him his puppy eyes by pouting. "Never, Jungkook. You will be stunning. And don't worry I am there. We will do a super cool performance.", Harry cheered him. Jungkook nodded. "You both, stay here. Let me announce the next performance. Bye.", Jimin rushed to the stage as he is the MC for the program. "Jungkook, you look beautiful in this outfit.", Harry smiled. "Mm..", Jungkook smiled back.

(Jungkook outfit for the performance)

~
Another part of the city:

Taehyung stepped out of the washroom after throwing up and brushing and taking a shower. "How are you feeling now?", Wooshik asked handing him a pill and water. "Much better.", he said. "Ah.. did our hero wake up?", Seojin scoffed seeing Taehyung wearing his tees. "Do you know today we might have been in station after the stunt you pulled yesterday night.", Seojin shook his head. Taehyung hummed and gulped down the pill and water. "Are we going to college fest or not?", Wooshik asked. "Yeah. Lets go and watch Jungkook's performance and come back.", Taehyung ruffled his hair and took the car keys. "Mm. Come then.", Seojin said and all four stepped out of the den to the college.

Taehyung and Wooga reached there when the MC called Jungkook's chess number. Taehyung walked to the auditorium and stood near the entrance in between the other students looking at the boy dancing. Taehyung rolled his tongue when he saw Harry lifting Jungkook and twirling him in the air at the end of the performance. "Wah. That's are super. I didn't know he dances this well.", Wooshik said drooling with opened mouth. "You didn't know even his existence till last month. Then how will you know about his skills?", Taehyung shook his head and pushed Wooshik's chin up to close the mouth. "Are we doing back or staying?", Hyunsik asked. "I am going back. Let's come for the party at night? After all what else is there to see other than his performance?", Taehyung walked back to parking lot. Wooga also followed him.

They reached den in ten minutes, Hyunsik ordered pizza as they didn't had anything till now. "That. Keep that flower vase on the right side on the bed side table.", Taehyung instructed Wooshik. Wooshik nodded and did it. "Where are you guys going then?", Taehyung asked. "Movie.", Seojin said. "No, I want the whole night. Go somewhere else and come back tomorrow morning. I want the den alone for me.", Taehyung said and replaced the bedsheet with a new one. "This.. keep all your boxers out of this house, Wooshik.", Taehyung threw red underwear at Wooshik, which he got from between bed and headboard. "Opps sorry.", Wooshik took and kept it hidden inside the closet. "Did Jungkook reply you?", Hyunsik asked. "No. He blocked me.", Taehyung pressed his lips thin and continued vaccum cleaning the room. "Haha. Then for what you are cleaning the whole room like it's your weeding night.", Seojin rolled on the floor laughing loud. "ah.. my instinct says we will come. We need to be prepared, right?", Taehyung said and sprayed the room refreshner. "Can you arrange me some rose petals to spread it on the bed. It will look good.", Taehyung said analysising the bed by standing in front of it by keeping the hand under his chin. "Bro, what's the need for rose petals? It's not your honeymoon dear. The thing you must concern is about condom. Otherwise you know what will happen, right? Your dad.", Hyunsik said. "Aish. Why are you talking about dad now? You are spoiling my mood.", he scolded them. "Then, not rose petals. Atleast a rose?", Taehyung asked. "Mm. Wooshik, go and pluck it from Lee's plant. Let his night not get spoiled without a rose.", Seojin said. Wooshik nodded and went out of the apartment. "Milk or fresh drink?", Taehyung asked. "I am out.", Hyunsik said and immediately stood up. "No. I am also coming.", Seojin scoots behind him. Taehyung gritted his teeth before testing the bed by jumping up and down.