Chapter 46

One month later,.

"Tae. I am  nervous." Jungkook said, holding Taehyung's hands tightly. Taehyung caressed his knuckles and fixed his gaze at the white stick. Jungkook's eyes grew bigger when the stick showed up in two lines. "It's very positive." Jungkook gulped visibly and looked at Taehyung's face.

"Tae." Jungkook touched Taehyung's shoulder five minutes later, after not receiving any kind of reaction. "Ar.. aren't you really ha..?" Jungkook could complete that question as Taehyung threw himself on Jungkook and wailed aloud. "Tae.. see.. Tae." Jungkook shook Taehyung in panic, who was crying by hugging his tummy. "What... what happened?" Jungkook's eyes shifted from the sobbing person on his lap to the worried gaze of Seojin and Jimin. "It's.. I am pregnant and Ta..Tae," Jungkook shuttered. "You are what?" Jimin asked to clarify whether whatever he heard was true or not. "Pregnant?" Jungkook questioned. "You are pregnant, like, really?" Jimin's eyes grew bigger as he rushed him, hugged his shoulder, and started crying. Jungkook looked between both of the wailing brunettes. "Hyung." Jungkook called Seojin for help. "Let him cry, Jungkook. His lifetime dream is to be a dad. He achieved it. Let him cry his heart out." Seojin wiped his eyes. "Let me. Let me inform others." He took his phone and went outside.
"Will you both at least give me a space to lay? I couldn't take both of your complete  weights, Jungkook asked. Jimin hiccupped and moved a little away. Taehyung also pulled away from his boy. "Are you okay?" he asked Taehyung, who immediately started wailing again. "What about you?" Jungkook then asked Jimin, who shook his head and hugged him.

After a few minutes, when Seojin came back with the other two brunettes, he saw Jungkook lying in the middle of the bed with an expressionless face, Taehyung hugging his waist, face snuggled to it, and Jimin hugging him by his shoulder, face snuggled to the pillow. "Jungkook," Seojin called. Jungkook sighed and looked at them. "Congratulations," Hyunsik said, but with a worried gaze. Jungkook nodded and fixed his gaze back on the ceiling.

""Ah. This boy will kill him", Seojin shook his head and went nearTaehyung,ggivingdhime a tight slap onthesbum. "Ouch,", he jerked a little and rubbed his b.tt. "Move. Let him take some fresh air,, hesaid, pullingd him up. Jimin lifted hishead,d looked ateveryone,e and sat up. "You both are acting like I am having a chronicdisease,",Jungkook said as hek sat up on the bed. "I still can't believe that I made you pregnant. I feel like it's a dream,, Taehyung said in awe. "I will be pregnant if you don't use acondom.  It's nothing new", Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Jungkook, don't mind him.Youu are okay with it, right" Hyunsik asked. Jungkook smiled slightly and cupped Taehyung's face, whowass looking at him with hearteyes.  "More than okay. I am ecstatic." he pecked his lips. "But your studies." Hyunsik asked. "Do I need to worry about it when I have you all?" Jungkook asked, looking behind Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung shook his head as his eyes teared for the nth time. "That's it." Jungkook pecked his lips once again. "Now, can I order those items that I added to my cart?" Wooshik said, looking at his phone. "See. I told you all that we could order everything earlier, but you were like, No, no, not before his graduation. Ah, see now that the dinosaur cushion is out of order. I know him well; that's why I told him that earlier. If I don't find that cushion again, I am going to whoop everyone." he complained and stomped outside with his phone, and others laughed. "You said you don't want a marriage now. Look how far we came! You will have little bunnies and tigers on your graduation day." Taehyung bit his lips to stop blushing. "Haha. You only need a kiss to wrap you around me, Jungkook." Taehyung cupped his face and titled his head before connecting the lips. "Ehm. We can. We can give them privacy." Jimin stood up from the bed and scooted outside along with others. Taehyung pushed him to the bed as he crawled to his body by scratching his lower lips. "It will probably be 36 after my bunnies, right?" Taehyung bit his b..bies above his tees. "Tae." Jungkook pouted and turned his face to the other side in shyness.