Chapter 4

Taehyung couldn't keep the words that his friends said, out of his mind. 'Jungkook, is he a playboy? He looks like one as Seojin said. But if not, then? But the chances are high to yes, right? His dressing style, his looks and everything screams playboy. I doubt if he is a virgin, anyways. So If he is a bendable one, then why not I too try. Probably first. As they said, he is worth taking a risk.', Taehyung thought while driving home.

He parked his car on the garage and went inside his home. "Here, he comes.", Mrs Kim said with a smiley face pointing at Taehyung. "What's with that smiley face Gorgeous? I can smell something fishy from here.", he said scrutinizing his eyes. His dad shakes his head. Taehyung dropped his body on the couch and laid his head on his mom's lap. His mom kissed his forehead and brushed his fringes. "It's.. you will be taking over the company soon, right?", his dad asked in hesitance. "Of course dad, what's with all doubtfulness. "It's.. it's just if Namjoon was here, we... we won't compel you for this.", his dad's voice cracked. "Dad", Taehyung said in low voice. "Do you have any other dream, Tae. Like in defence?", his dad asked. "My only dream is to make you both proud.", Taehyung said smiling and kissed his mom's palm who smiled. "And this, this Park family's alliance. They are asking, if we can fix an engagement date.", his mom said doubtfully. "Mom. I am still young.", he said in offense. "We know it Taehyung. We don't want the history to repeat. At this age, your mind will be like a butterfly, you will be fascinated by colors, smells and will be eager to get a taste of each flower. You know what I am saying.", his dad asked. Taehyung nodded. "Namjoon made a mistake. He himself decided his fate. I don't want to loose one more child like that. We only have you Taehyung, to make us proud and happy.", his mom said with teary eyes. Taehyung wiped his mom's tears and said "I know. Don't worry, I won't do anything that make you two regret.". His mom kissed his forehead and caressed his head.

~
Taehyung closed his bedroom door and disregarded his jacket and tees on the couch. He took the frame kept inside the bed side table rack and caressed it with his thumbs. "I miss you hyung.", he said looking at the other person who is smiling at the camera. He took his phone out and opened the what's up. He read all the messages he send to Jungkook. He checked his profile picture which is changed into a zoomed photo of his face, he looked at his lip where two lip rings are adorned. Taehyung kept the photo frame back inside the cabin before started testing him.

Tae: hey
         Jungkook
Koo: yes. What?
Tae: why you changed your profile picture?
Koo: no reason
Tae: Are you seducing me?
Koo: is it working?
Tae: very much
Koo: then no.
Tae: you are so cute.
Koo: I am not
Tae: then
Koo: then what?
Tae: if not cute, then sexy?
Koo: no comments
Tae: what's your height and weight?
Koo: what's need to know that
Tae: just tell
Koo: 178, 68
Tae: not bad.
Tae: what were you doing?
Koo: cleaning room
Tae: great. Didn't went out?
Koo: no
Tae: why?
Koo: I don't usually. I like to spend at home.
Tae: Mm.. club?
Koo: no
Tae: that's a lie. Drinks?
Koo: no, I am telling truth. Drinks, yes at home
Tae: wow. Let's have a drink together sometime
Koo: Taehyung, I don't even know you, didn't even seen you, then why will I drink with you
Tae: not now, some day.
Between Jungkook, then why are replying to my text?

Jungkook bite his lips and thought, 'What should I say now? I am not supposed to chat with a stranger, right. To an extent, I am encouraging Taehyung to text. I shouldn't text him. Yes, stop it, Jungkook.', he said to himself and read the whole message again.

On the other side, after not getting any reply, Taehyung smiled. 'It means Jungkook is also interested in him as he is.', Taehyung thought.

Tae: no worries. Leave it. Tell more about you
Koo: nothing to say more
Tae: Tomorrow, what's the plan?
Koo: nothing special. Going out with my hyung.. shopping
Tae: who have hyung?
Koo: cousin. I am a single child
Tae: wow, that's a jackpot.
Koo: what about you?
Tae: hyung. Elder
Koo: oh.
Tae: Jungkook, do you like to go out with me?
Koo: no
Tae: Aish. Not now. May be after meeting each other.
Koo: will think