Chapter 15

Taehyung was checking the boy sitting next to him, from time to time, whose gaze was fixed outside. "Jungkook. Are you mad at me?", Taehyung asked. "No.", Jungkook said blankly. "Mm. Didn't you like how I kissed you?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook didn't answered it. "Sorry, if I crossed the limit.", Taehyung said side eyeing Jungkook. "It's..", Jungkook was interrupted by a phone call. "Hey Jimin. Say.", Jungkook attended the call. "Where are you? Come to hostel fast. Your dad and mom are here.", Jimin whispered in the phone. "WHAT? Why are they there? Oh, God. I will be there in 5 minutes.", Jungkook said in panic before disconnecting the phone. "Please. Please drop me at dorm fast. My parents are there. Oh god. What will I say now.", Jungkook wiped his face in tension. "It's fine, Jungkook. Tell them that you went to collect some book or something.", Taehyung said. "You can say that. You.. you don't know my parents, oh. Can you drive a little fast.", Jungkook said wiping his sweating hands on his pants. After five minutes, Taehyung parked the car a few meters away from the dorm. Jungkook immediately got down the car and ran to the gate without even saying a bye and went inside. Taehyung flatten his lips before driving back to home.

Jungkook walked inside the building and saw his parents sitting in the waiting longue with Jimin. Jungkook gulped and wet his lips before going towards them. "Dad. Mom. Why are you here out of sudden? You didn't inform me.", Jungkook asked nervously. "Haha. Surprise. We thought to give you a surprise. What took you this long? Jimin told us that you went to take some printouts.", his mom asked fixing his fringes. "Y..yeah.. I went to give my project for binding.", Jungkook said eyeing Jimin who is glaring at him. "Here. We thought to give this to you. Your college fest is on Friday, right?", his father said and handed him a shopping bag. "Dad, I already have lots of dresses. I would have wear something form it.", Jungkook said. "Haha. Wear it, Kook. It will look good on you and for who else, we will buy dresses, ah? You are our only son.", Mrs Jeon said. "But mom.", Jungkook said pouting. "Don't sulk now. All you have to do is study well. Graduate with excellent marks and get a good job. That's it. Okay?", she said caressing his cheeks, who nodded with a smile. "Did you both eat?", his dad asked. "Not yet.", Jimin said. "Then come. Let's eat out.", he said. "Okay. Let me take my jacket.", Jimin said. "I.. I will keep this inside, Mom. Dad, give us two minutes.", Jungkook said and both of them walked to their room.

"Where were you? Don't tell me you were with Taehyung.", Jimin stared at him. "I..", Jungkook gulped. "Jungkook. What's going on? Are you both dating?", Jimin asked as they stepped up the stair. "No.", Jungkook said. "Then what? Stop fooling around. We don't know if he is a good or a bad influence as we don't know anything about him.", Jimin said and opened the door to their room. "Mm.", Jungkook hummed and kept the bag on his bed before taking a pullover. "Jungkook. I know what people of our age do. We have seen our classmates also. But, no. We are not doing it. You understood what I am saying it, right?", Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded. "So, whatever you are doing with Taehyung. Stop it before it's too late. Because as I said, he is not in our reach. I don't want you to disappoint aunty and uncle later.", Jimin said as they walked back to his parents after locking their room. "I am not doing anything, Jimin.", Jungkook said in a low voice. Jimin hummed. "Can we go now?", Mrs Jeon asked when she saw both boys walking towards them.

Four of them went to a restaurant which is half an hour away from the college campus, in the center of the city. "Order whatever you want to, sons.", Mr Jeon said. "Let's order barbecue.", Jungkook said. "What about you, Jimina?", Mrs Jeon asked. "Me too barbecue.", he said. "Okay.", Mr Jeon gave the order to the waiter. "You both will be coming on Saturday, right?", Mrs Jeon asked while they were waiting for the order to be delivered. Jungkook nodded. "Do you have class on Monday, then?", she asked. "No. Monday and Tuesday are holiday. We have inter college sports meet.", Jungkook said. "Oh, then. We can go to Lisa's marriage, right?", Mrs Jeon asked in excitement. "Okay.", Jungkook said smiling but his smile wiped away instantly when his eyes fell on the blonde sitting a few tables ahead of him with a group of other boys. He immediately looked back at his own table and eyed Jimin who hasn't yet noticed the other as he was totally engrossed in talking with his mom and is sitting opposite to Jungkook, while back facing Taehyung. Jungkook wet his lips before looking at the person again whose eyes are already on him. Jungkook glared at him intimidating him but saw a sexy smile creeping on that boxy lips. "Here. Let's start then. Mm, Soju is fine for everyone, right?", his dad asked once the barbecue is placed on the table. "Yes, fine.", Jimin said. Jungkook gave a thumbs up to his dad. Mrs Jeon started grilling the meat and cut the meat into small pieces before serving it on Jungkook's and Jimin's plate. Jungkook took the meat to his mouth and again looked at Taehyung who took a sip from his beer can and winked at him by blowing a kiss. Jungkook chocked immediately. "Aish. Eat slow, Kook.", Mrs Jeon scolded him. Jungkook nodded before taking a few sips of his water. As they continued eating, Jungkook fixed his gaze on his table itself. He didn't take the chance to look at Taehyung again who was sitting and devouring him with his eyes.