Chapter 44

"Ah.. Taeee.. wha...ahh what if t..they.. mmm.. ah.. ah.. come now?", Jungkook threw his head back in pleasure while he rode Taehyung while they sat on the living room's couch. "They won't. Jump. Jungkook. Let me see your b..bies jiggling.", Taehyung squeezed his left b..bies hardly and slapped it. "Ah.. the..re..", Jungkook moaned tightening his grip on Taehyung's shoulder when he thr.sted up to hit his G-sp.t. "Ah.. I.. I can't hold.", Jungkook fell on Taehyung's shoulder. "Wait.", Taehyung stood up with Jungkook and laid him on the floor and thr.sted. The fourth hit, Jungkook squirted on that marble floor and the six hit, he cummed for the fourth time. "Gi..ve me.. ah.. ah.. a minute to breathe.", Jungkook shook his head while Taehyung cupped his tiny waist and thr.sted and c.mmed. "Waah. That was best. We... we have one more left.", Taehyung said, pulled out and removed the c.ndom and threw it in the waste basin. "Don't dispose it there.", Jungkook breathed heavily. "I will tie the garbage bag later. Don't worry.", Taehyung said wiping Jungkook's face. "Will you be able to lay on the couch?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung went to the bedroom and came back with a duvet. He spread it on the couch and laid Jungkook on it and wrapped him in it before walking to the kitchen. He came back with a wiper and cleaned the entire living room and turned on the air freshener. "Can we get cleaned?", Taehyung asked Jungkook who nodded with a soft smile. "Let me go and bring towel and warm water.", Taehyung went to the washroom all n.ked and came back with towel. He poured warm water from the kettle in the tumbler and went to Jungkook, who was watching everything with heart eyes.

"Let me see how the condition is.", Taehyung unwrapped his duvet and parted his leg. He dipped the towel in the water and wiped his bare c.nt. "Sss..", Jungkook whizzed. "Is it paining?", he said. Jungkook nodded. "It's looking angry red.", Taehyung said caressing it. "Let me see if we have any soothing cream.", Taehyung again went to bedroom and came back after few minutes with a small bottle. "Hope it works.", he said and took a little amount and rubbed it on his bruised h.le and cl.t.

"Can you sit up.", Taehyung said and held Jungkook's hand and pulled him up. He dipped the towel in the water and squeezed the excess water and wiped his neck, upper chest, b..bies, under b..bies before dipping the towel again. He wiped his waist, thighs to the toes. Taehyung lifted his head and smiled at the boy whose gaze is already on. Jungkook cupped his face with his both hands and lifted his head before kissing his forehead and lips. "I am blessed to have you, Tae.", he whispered. "It's not you, Jungkook. I am grateful that I got you.", he said pecking his nose tip and stood up.

Taehyung again went to the bedroom and came back with his baby powder. He powdered his body as well as his face after wiping the face thoroughly with new warm water. "Put this. Don't wear anything under. Nobody will be here till tomorrow morning.", Taehyung made him wear an oversized hoodie. "Let me tie your hair.", he said and combed his hair and tied it in a man bun. "Let order something to eat. Here, order whatever you want, meanwhile I will take a bath.", Taehyung gave his phone to Jungkook and went to washroom.

Once, he came back, he saw Jungkook watching television. "I will make you coffee.", he went to the kitchen and started making coffee and in between their food got delivered.

"Here your coffee, my wine and plates and cutlery.", he said and placed everything on the teatable. "Tae. My college?", Jungkook asked in a low voice. "We will go and speak tomorrow.", he assured. "Mm. Your job?", he asked. "I am planning to join Seojin's company. It's a start up actually. He and his brother started.", Taehyung informed. "Oh. Mm. Why can't you start your own?", Jungkook asked. "My own? I haven't thought about it.", Taehyung said. "Mm. Let's think then. For now, work with Seojin.", Jungkook leaned on his shoulder and hugged his biceps. "Are you sleepy?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook hummed. "We have one more c.ndom left.", Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows. "I don't I can anymore. Save it for tomorrow.", Jungkook kissed his shoulder and closed his eyes. "Mm. Lay straight then.", Taehyung moved to the far end of the couch and let Jungkook lay his head on his lap. Taehyung caressed his forehead and tucked his finger inside his black locks and started massaging his head slightly. After a few minutes, he heard a soft snore. Taehyung placed Jungkook's head slowly on the couch and went to the bedroom. He pulled the bed and pillow to the living room and laid Jungkook on and it and he himself laid besides him.