Chapter 25

Taehyung licked his dry lips before knocking on the door of the study. "Mm.", he heard a humming and he got inside the room and closed the door behind him. "Dad.", Taehyung called his dad who was reading something. "Ah, yes Tae.", his dad said. "Dad. Mm. The 'Night wander', the club, was raided.", Taehyung said. "Yes. I heard it.", his dad replied. "Dad. Our city police arrested a few of them and", he gulped when he saw his dad's full attention on him. "And my friends are in it.", Taehyung said. "Your friends? Wooga?", his dad asked. Taehyung shook his head. "My.. my juniors actually.", he said and his dad hummed. "But dad, they.. they are innocent and are not like that. There might be some misunderstandings. Can.. can you please call the head and ask them to release them.", Taehyung closed his eyes and opened one to look at his dad. "Tae, this is not something I should get involved in. I can't interrupt the duties of my subordinates. And, if they are innocent, they will be released as soon as possible. No need to worry.", his dad said and continued his reading. Taehyung whined when he found his dad's eyes not on him. "Dad. But the thing is the media is involved. Even if they are released, they will write a huge report on it along with their photos. Please dad. I won't ask for anything else. Also one of them is a foreigner. It will affect his stay back here. Please.", Taehyung pleaded but with a blank and serious face even though his heart was hammering inside his ribs. "Media? Tae, then I won't be able to involve it. They will connect us to it and will say the commissioner has an interest in it. Tae. This is not a simple case. It's a drug case. You know the seriousness, right?", his dad closed the tab and kept it aside. "Yes dad. That's why I am saying. Please. I won't ask for something like this again. They.. they are close to me, that's the reason. Please.", Taehyung said. Mr Kim signed. "Let me see the situation.", he said before taking the phone.

"Connect me to the City Inspector.", his dad said on the phone. "Mm. It's the Commissioner speaking. What's the status of the case. Yeah. The drug case. Night Wander.", he asked. "Oh, Good evening sir, Inspector Choi here. We are questioning them, sir.", the inspector replied. "Mm. There are some students from Seoul University. Did you question them?", he asked. "Not yet sir.", he replied. "Question them first and if there is no suspicious evidence, then leave them as soon as possible. And, make sure their name and details won't get involved in this case further.", Mr Kim said. "Yes. Sir. I will do it.", the inspector replied. "Also make sure they are not captured by any of the media. If they are innocent. I want the full protection of those students till they reach their home. It's my order.", Mr Kim said. "Yes sir. We will do the needful.", the inspector replied. "Thank you dad.", Taehyung said and bowed at him. "Did you check the files?", he asked. "Yes dad..I was going through each.", he said. "Mm, anything else?", he asked. "Nothing dad.", Taehyung said before going back to his room. Once he reached the room, he sat on the bed shaking his leg looking at the clock by rubbing his forehead.

Jungkook doesn't know how he reached the dorm. He is still shaking and shivering like he is standing under an ice cold shower. "Jungkook.", Jimin touched the boy who was sitting on the bed wrapping the hands around his body, but Jungkook flinched badly. "Jungkook. It's okay. It's okay. Nothing bad happened.", Jimin hugged him. "Ji..Jimin.. I.. po..police..", Jungkook shuttered as tears started flowing again from his red swollen eyes. "Mm. I heard from Harry.", Jimin said rubbing his back. "I.. I.. I.. co..could only s..see my.. mo..om's and da.d's face.", he said crying. "Wha.. what will the..they do if they know about this?", Jungkook hiccuped. "No.. nobody will know anything. Don't worry. They didn't collect any of your details.", Jimin consoled him. "Oh.. g..god why.. why did I go there? Jimin my mom and dad.. they will die if they get to know about it. There.. there son is being arrested in some drug case? It's better for me to kill myself then.", Jungkook whimpered. "No Jungkook. Nothing like that will happen. Mm. You are safe. You are safe.", Jimin said but both of them blanched when they hard the loud banging on the door. "Let me see.", Jimin moved a little back and stood up. "N..no.. don't open the door. What if? What if it's police?, Jungkook held his hand and shook his head. "No, Jungkook. Police won't come here like that.", Jimin said and went to open the door. He held the door and looked at Jungkook once again, who is looking at him with frightened eyes shaking his head. Jimin took a loud breathe and open the door. But the next moment, like a wind speed someone rushed inside the room. Jimin turned to see who it is and who that person hugging Jungkook tightly. "Taehyung?", Jimin asked and closed the door behind him.