𝟎𝟎𝟓

❛𝟎𝟎𝟓❜

❛𝟎𝟎𝟓❜

❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❞

Juliet stared at Luke and he stared back at her

Juliet stared at Luke and he stared back at her. She was pretty sure the entire cabin was surrounding them in tense silence as the duo stood infront of each other with matching glares. Juliet really wasn't going to have Luke's shit today.

Lately, things hadn't been going her way, it all started with Percy's sudden appearance at the camp but the girl did not want to blame the innocent unclaimed toilet guy for no particular reason. But, Percy, he was just so much trouble.

Chiron had insisted on her trying to help Percy learn archery, except his aim was so fucking bad, he nearly shot Drew in the leg, who luckily escaped with just a scrape which she whined about for almost 2 days in the Apollo cabin constantly enough to cause Juliet a headache.

Then it had been her father, it was so unlike him to be radio silent for more than a week, sure the sunlight followed her everywhere but there had been close to zero contact with Apollo ever since Percy showed up, even when their dad was busy he still somehow let them know he was there by blasting Michael Jackson in their head at 5 am in the morning to let them he was about to make an entrance.

But for the past few days, it had been unexplainably silent. As if, he did not want to let them in on some big secret or something. Things weren't looking great with the big storm brewing above their heads either.

Having to be paired with Luke during capture the flag was going to be her last straw. She could already feel the ever-present headache pounding back into her head harder, the longer she stared at the son of Hermes, She wanted to sock him in the face, and the headache wasn't helping much. She had gone too many days without proper sunlight, Zeus was on her last fricking limit with her with that moody shitshow he had hanging over their heads.

"If he's playing, then I'm not." The words were so sharp, Juliet felt as if she let daggers slip off her tongue, she never got this rude, but she was just so damn tired.

"I don't want you here either, Alexander. I made an alliance with Lee not you." Luke's words were cheap and Juliet quite literally wanted to laugh in his face.