𝟎𝟏𝟐.𝟓

𝟎𝟏𝟐.𝟓

It was as if something had taken over Percy

It was as if something had taken over Percy. Annabeth gasped, after spotting him, rushing away as she felt bile rise up in her mouth, Augustus and Nico watched side by side as Percy stood over Ethan's dead body, punching away.

He was punching the face of a corpse.

They'd burned Luke's body, the gods had commended them, they had been offered high positions and it was supposed to be joyful to win the battle, but Percy standing infront of the council with Juliet's dead body in his arms was enough of a reminder. He refused to let her go, holding onto her with everything he had before rushing back to his previous task of mutilating Ethan's corpse.

"He needs to be stopped," Nico mumbled before gagging and rushing away. Augustus stared forward watching Percy.

Somebody came to stand beside him, making him look over, Poseidon stood beside Augustus watching Percy hack away at Ethan's body. Augustus knew the god was seeing Achilles instead of Percy right now.

"Perseus Jackson, stop." Percy's sword lowered at Poseidon's command, and Augustus had to take a step back at the sheer glare Percy held towards Poseidon. He stared straight at the god before stabbing his sword clean through Ethan.

"Now, I'll stop," He stepped away from the dead body before stepping inside the empire State building, in the lobby where he'd wrapped Juliet up in a blanket and left her body to rest.

Augustus felt like vomiting when Percy stepped outside with Juliet in his arms, he hadn't allowed her body to be burned and was cradling her around as if she asleep, not dead..

"Percy, leave her," Poseidon warned but Percy didn't even glance at him as he called for blackjack. Augustus knew where he was going, he turned to Poseidon, assuring the god, "He's going to camp, I'll go after him."

Poseidon's expression softened slightly as he watched Percy carry Juliet's lifeless body, a mixture of sorrow and guilt evident in his eyes. "Go with him, Augustus," Poseidon said, his voice heavy with emotion. "He will need a friend by his side."