𝟎𝟎𝟑.𝟑

𝟎𝟎𝟑.𝟑

Do you know that feeling when you feel like a truck had run you over and your head bangs like a bitch while your back is breaking? Yeah, that's exactly how Juliet felt when she woke up, with her wrists tied to a door handle, her mouth gagged and t...

Do you know that feeling when you feel like a truck had run you over and your head bangs like a bitch while your back is breaking? Yeah, that's exactly how Juliet felt when she woke up, with her wrists tied to a door handle, her mouth gagged and the yelling voice of Luke in the background.

Juliet's eyes blinked open, and the harsh reality of her situation hit her like a tidal wave. The pounding headache, the throbbing pain in her back, and the disorientation added to the sensory overload. Her surroundings came into focus as her vision cleared.

The room was dimly lit, shadows dancing across the walls, giving it an eerie ambiance, the room kept rocking and Juliet knew she was on the Princess Andromeda. Her heart raced as she tried to make sense of everything.

She strained against the restraints, her wrists aching as her mind raced. How had she ended up here? The memories flooded back – the dance, the sudden encounter by Ethan, and now the presence of Luke.

Fuck, she couldn't believe she'd let herself get kidnapped. How stupid did she have to be end up in this position, did she really have no survival instincts?

Her gaze darted around the room, searching for an escape route or any clue that could help her. The sound of footsteps approached, and Juliet tensed, her eyes widening as Luke entered her line of sight.

He wore a twisted smirk, his eyes cold and calculating. Juliet's muffled protests were met with indifference as Luke circled her, reveling in the control he had over her.

The atmosphere grew thick with tension, and Juliet's instincts urged her to fight against the bonds that held her captive. She glared at Luke, pure rage burning in her veins, if her hands had been unbound she would've smashed his head to a wall.

"This might be the first time I've ever seen you so broken Juliet," He leaned down and tugged at her golden hair, making Juliet squirm in disgust and try to get away from him.

She gritted her teeth, enduring the pain as Luke toyed with her, grabbing a fistful of her hair and turning her gaze up.

Despite the vulnerability of her current situation, she maintained a defiant glare, refusing to let him see the fear he sought.