𝟎𝟎𝟖

❛𝟎𝟎𝟖❜

 𝟎𝟎𝟖

❝𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐫𝐚❞

So there they were,  Juliet, Annabeth and Grover and Percy, walking through the woods along the New Jersey riverbank, the glow of New York City making the night sky yellow behind them, and the smell of the Hudson reeking in their noses

So there they were, Juliet, Annabeth and Grover and Percy, walking through the woods along the New Jersey riverbank, the glow of New York City making the night sky yellow behind them, and the smell of the Hudson reeking in their noses. Grover was shivering and braying, his big goat eyes turned slit-pupiled and full of terror. "Three Kindly Ones. All three at once."

Percy was pretty much in shock himself. But Annabeth and Juliet kept pulling the guys along, saying: "Come on! The farther away we get, the better."

"All our money was back there," Percy reminded them. "Our food and clothes. Everything."

"Well, maybe if you hadn't decided to jump into the fight—" Annabeth spoke up.

"What did you want me to do? Let you guys get killed?"

"You didn't need to protect me, Percy. We would've been fine, if you didn't know me and Juliet have been training for years."

"Sliced like sandwich bread," Grover put in, "but fine."

"Shut up, goat boy," said Annabeth.

Grover brayed mournfully. "Tin cans . . . a perfectly good bag of tin cans."

"Don't worry," Juliet finally spoke up gathering their attention as she reached out in her pocket taking out a plastic zip lock with mortal and godly money, "I've got us covered."

Percy and Grover stared at her in wonder, while Annabeth looked proud, "I don't carry a backpack, this shit always happens with me. While I don't have much," She shuffled through her pockets pulling out her canteen, "We can still share a little for basic survival."

"Thangk gods!" Grover cried nearly hugging her as Juliet just smiled.

"Well at least we won't die now," Annabeth murmured, Percy stared at his shoes before he gave her a thankful smile.