𝟎𝟎𝟖.𝟓

𝟎𝟎𝟖.𝟓

Juliet felt like she was going to die

Juliet felt like she was going to die. She was bleeding out, she knew she was bleeding out and she was probably poisoned. Her hand went to her stomach, there were two wounds, Percy knew about the first one on her arm but not the one on her stomach, she'd been dealt two blows.

She'd somehow stopped the bleeding in her stomach, healed herself enough so now the wound was just poisoned and ached, but the hand was still gushing blood out and she felt beyond dizzy.

"Get me a gauze bandage," She whispered breathlessly to Augustus who nodded and immediately rushed out, Juliet clasped Annabeth's hand and held it over her wound. "Stop the bleeding,"

The Apollo cabin wasn't here, no medics around them, Juliet herself, was her only hope. She had to save herself here.

Augustus came back with a gauze, handing it over to Silena as Juliet instructed them to wrap in on her arm, "Tightly to to stop the bleeding,"

Juliet shivered, her blood pressure was low, she'd lost too much blood, her body was getting cold, "Blankets, please, it's cold."

Annabeth nodded as she found some blankets, Augustus and her hastily wrapping Juliet in them to stop the shivering. Juliet's eyes dropped, she was loosing breath here, she was tired, if she just had a little more energy she could've stopped the bleeding.

Juliet heard some shuffling around her, and soon felt the gentle hands of Will unwrapping the bandages to examine the wound. The bleeding had stopped but the gash looked deep. The skin around the cut was a horrible shade of green.

"Blood pressure low, blood loss, venom hasn't seeped in yet, used the gauze to stop the flow," Juliet mumbled her diagnosis to Will, knowing she would be safe, now. Will was one of the best healers in the camp.

"Jules. . ." Juliet looked up, her drooping eyes meeting Percy's as he choked up. A jolt of hot pain went through her stomach making her convulse.

Fuck, the wound on the stomach was bad.

Will exhaled with relief, wiping her forehead gently, "It's not so bad, Julie. A few more minutes and we would've been in trouble, but the venom hasn't gotten past the shoulder yet due to your first aid. Just lie still. Somebody hand me some nectar."