𝟎𝟎𝟐.𝟒

𝟎𝟎𝟐.𝟒

𝟒

Juliet stared at Augustus, he was laughing loudly with the Stolls, sitting on their table eating food.

It didn't take Augustus too long to adjust and settle in his new life. As soon as he had stepped inside the camp it was as if he had been there from the start. As if he belonged there.

Chiron had said how Mrs. Millard had been protecting him and how she'd made it pretty clear she didn't want her son anywhere near camp until the age of 16. She seemed extremely overbearing.

Just like Thetis.

Juliet had talked to Augustus and Chiron and made it pretty clear about her prophecy and how she thought Augustus was Achilles. Least to say both of them were shocked, Augustus said till take him time to adjust to that concept and they could remain friends till then.

After that she had been too bombarded with the details of the Labyrinth to care about talking to Augustus again

I miss Percy.

She didn't know why, but even when Augustus was Achilles they didn't share the same level of honesty and trust. Maybe it was the much time they had spent together, they were more comfortable together.

She let her eyes fall on her pancakes, a sigh slipping from her lips. She didn't want to get close to Achilles, maybe because she had grown emotionally attached to Percy.

"Hey, You good?" Little Will Solace sat by her side, he looked at her concern etched on his 8 year old face.

Juliet had learnt in the past year that despite his age Will was one of the best and most mature listeners out there. He was extremely calm and had this therapeutic energy to him that soothed you down. He had definitely gotten the medical gene of their dad.

"Yeah, just...confused." Juliet sighed stabbing her food.

"Confused with accepting Augustus as Achilles because you have like the biggest crush on Percy?"

"Yeah cause- wait, how'd you know that you little shit?" Juliet narrowed her eyes at him making him grin and shrug, "Pretty sure the entire camp knows."