𝟎𝟎𝟓.𝟑

𝟎𝟎𝟓.𝟑

Juliet and Annabeth had been nibbling on their frozen food, trying to eat something so that they could be energised enough to atleast be alive

Juliet and Annabeth had been nibbling on their frozen food, trying to eat something so that they could be energised enough to atleast be alive. The girls had come to a silent agreement to not talk, and just stick together.

Juliet had gotten over her slight identity crisis issue with the help of Annabeth, and then the daughter of Athena had sat Juliet on the bed and braided her hair followed by a warm hug.

"It makes you look pretty, shows how brave you are." That's what Annabeth had said when she'd rested the golden-greyish braid on Juliet's shoulder, trying to stop Juliet from having another mental breakdown.

They hadn't exchanged words since then, and a demigod had stepped in, leaving a clattering plate of cold food for the girls before locking them in again. Juliet tried her best to eat a lot, soon Luke would come back and it would be her turn to hold the sky again while Artemis had a moment of rest, but her appetite was basically non existent, and it felt like somebody had taken a few organs out of her body.

They'd been eating silently when the door had barged open, both of them had tensed. Juliet steeled her spine, ready to go back outside and take the weight, but it wasn't Luke that had come in. It was Ethan.

He looked frantic as his eyes landed on the girls, he moved towards them. Annabeth flinched back but Juliet watched in confusion as Ethan pulled out her laurel and Annabeth's dagger. He rested them on the bed before pointing to the door.

"Run. Now."

"What?" Juliet questioned, her mind reeling as she tried to comprehend what Ethan was trying to do.

"I've done the distraction. Chris can't hold them off long, you both need to leave. right now."

"I don't get it what?"

"Juli, I made a mistake, Luke told me I needed to bring you here just so you could join the army, he never said anything about tortuing like this and kidnapping your friend either. He tricked me, and I know you don't want to trust me, but please, run away. I'm trying my best to help and clean the fuck up I have caused."