𝟎𝟏𝟎.𝟐

𝟎𝟏𝟎.𝟐

That afternoon was one of the happiest Juliet had ever spent at camp, which maybe goes to show, you never know when your world is about to be rocked to pieces

Grover announced that he'd be able to spend the rest of the summer with them before resuming his quest for Pan. His bosses at the Council of Cloven Elders were so impressed that he hadn't gotten himself killed and had cleared the way for future searchers, that they granted him a two-month furlough and a new set of reed pipes. The only bad news: Grover insisted on playing those pipes all afternoon long, and his musical skills hadn't improved much. He played "YMCA," and the strawberry plants started going crazy, wrapping around their feet like they were trying to strangle them, also there was marijuana growing beside their shoes.

Grover told Percy he could dissolve the empathy link between them, now that they were face to face, but Percy told him he'd just as soon keep it if that was okay with him.

He put down his reed pipes and stared at Percy. "But, if I get in trouble again, you'll be in danger, Percy! You could die!"

"If you get in trouble again, I want to know about it. And I'll come help you again, G-man. Iwouldn't have it any other way."

"Oh my god, bromance!" Juliet cooed, making Percy roll her eyes before she continued sarcastically, "The only kind of romance you'll be stuck with considering your cringe fail personality."

Percy had swatted at her, but Juliet was cackling away at her own joke. In the end Grover agreed not to break the link. He went back to playing "YMCA" for the strawberry plants. Percy didn't need an empathy link with the plants to know how they felt about it, he was also slightly concerned that maybe Juliet had consumed one of the marijuana plant, why would you do that was at the tip of his tongue but then he realised there were always only two reasons for Juliet to do anything, spite and plot development.

Later on during archery class, Chiron pulled Percy aside, but Juliet followed them cause she was bored and didn't want to be alone. "Don't leave me!"
She was high and whining to Chiron who let her join them while staring at the girl suspiciously wondering why she was acting so out of it. Percy tried to act as if he didn't know that his best friend was high as a kite.