𝟎𝟎𝟕.𝟐

𝟎𝟎𝟕.𝟐

"You'd think he'd run out of rocks," Percy muttered

"Swim for it!" Grover said.

He and Clarisse plunged into the surf. Annabeth hung on to Clarisse's neck and tried to paddle with one hand, the wet Fleece weighing her down.

"I-I can't!" Juliet yelled out in panic. Water and her weren't a good pair, nearly most of the time she ended up in a near death position.

"Jules let me-" Percy tried to move and hold the girl's hand but they were slammed apart by bodies by their knees.

Juliet looked down to see dolphins, her heart rate slowly receding when she realised about the creatures. Dolphins, dolphins were good, they were her father's animal. She could work with dolphins.

"I can- I can swim with the help of the dolphins!"

"You hate fishes Jules!"

"Dolphins belongs to my dad! I'll-I'll work it out!" Percy gave her a skeptical look but nodded, Juliet hesitantly reached for the dolphin fin, who whinnied sweetly before swimming away with Juliet, leaving the sons of Poseidon behind.

Juliet could hear Polyphemus roaring behind her as Percy and Tyson were swimming. She tried to turn behind and take a look but the water spray kept getting in her eyes and her heart kept getting jammed up by all the fishes in the water.

"Clarisse! Call them!" Juliet yelled out to the swimming girl, who nodded in reply before turning back slightly, "Percy!" Clarisse yelled. "Come on!"

They were almost to the ship with the Fleece. If Percy could just keep the monster distracted a little longer . .

Juliet didn't know what was happening behind her but she kept her eyes set on the ship, once they reached the ship they could save Percy and Tyson.

Grover was the first one to board followed by Clarisse and Annabeth, just as Juliet had been about to hawl herself up the ship twenty-foot something wave surged up, no doubt Percy's doing, it was about to drown her when Grover pulled her up with wide eyes.