𝟎𝟎𝟓.𝟐

❛𝟎𝟎𝟓

❛𝟎𝟎𝟓.𝟐❜

❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝❞

The Queen Anne's Revenge responded to Percy's every command

He knew which ropes to hoist, which sails to raise, which direction to steer. They plowed through the waves at what Percy figured was about ten knots. I even understood how fast that was.

But now that we were out of danger, all Juliet could think about was how much she missed Tyson and Ethan, and how worried She was about Grover.

They sailed through the night. Annabeth tried to help Percy and Juliet keep lookout, but sailing didn't agree with her. After a few hours rocking back and forth, her face turned the color of guacamole and she went below to lie in a hammock, leaving Juliet and Percy alone on deck.

Juliet took that opportunity to ask Percy something, "I wanna know," as soon as she began Percy turned towards her giving her his full attention, "have you like dreamt of Kronos's voice in your dreams?"

Percy stiffened as if caught stealing, he tightly nodded, "Close to every night? You?"

Juliet sighed while leaning on the rails, "Once, before he stabbed me with a spear."

"What?" His eyes were wide as he asked, body frozen his eyes darted around her body as if looking for the imaginary wound.

"Yeah, it was a dream but still." She tried to reassure him, when he heard dream his shoulders hunched down in relief as he turned back to the sea, "I get it,"

There was a minute of silence before Juliet felt another nagging question, she knew this one Percy would have no answer to, but she just felt like voicing it out, "I've been,"

She stopped before even asking it, Percy saw the hesitance on her face, urging her to continue, "Tell me,"

"I've been having these dreams about my past life," she paused once again observing the sudden stiffness Percy carried, "and it's just got me wondering," she swallowed, now that she was speaking the words out loud it sounded incredibly stupid, "if I meet the w of Achilles do you think like, like if I was already with someone," she cut herself by shaking her head and turning to watch the sea instead. "Whatever thats too stupid."