New love

Someone is lurking in the shadows, watching my every move. Biting their lips at the things I do. They stay silent as they gaze upon my shine. But who is it and I wonder why?

The tarot cards has been read to me online on TikTok. Different people but has the same storyline. But yet they remain a mystery. Will you remain a mystery of my dark discovery, of finding another love to create a dream that can be true and that's not out of the blue or will end during tough times? 

Will they wait for me while I heal or is they impatient and want to be noticed. And start our round of our new fable line. In hopes that their love is strong enough to heal this old damaged heart of mine.

I can feel their presence and how they want to heal me through their time.
But who are they that wants to have a queen on their side. I am difficult to handle beyond measured. My anxiety ascends and my depression rise. My sudical thoughts never declines. Acholic drinks  is the only friend of mine. So can you heal this broken heart of mine.

They have given me a deep satisfaction of not to give up on this love of mine.  But who are they and will stand still in the love of time. For all have failed. Tried me and then fumbled me.
Lead me on and abused me..
Left me when times got hard.

So stop stalking me in your shadow and sing the tune of love so I can be captured and see if you are true to your ship of blues.
Whistle a tune and let me know who you are.

New love. New love. I abide thee with a hello kiss of friendship to hold you in your place. Until the rapture of your love breaks through to date this dragon of time.