911

911 operator: Hi is this the sister of anointenelle Mitchell. I'm calling because your sister has died. We had found her dead on her bed with various knifecuts. We believe she killed herself. Can you please come claim her body?

She flatline.
She finally met the true dream she wanted.
She found her peace.
She no longer shed tears or can get her hopes up and watch it fail her once again.

Her burden of loving and trying to be love. Is gone. Vanish into thin air.

Her body is slowly turning to ash as her beloved sister stays beside her grave. Weeping and talking to her because she misses her.

The world will never have the soul that was given to them. Someone who was pure and innocent. In a world full of chaos.

The words that was meant to be said to her. It is too late. Because there her body stays.

The emotions you wanted her to feel. It's too late. So throw them in the trash just like you have done to her when she was alive.

The hugs and kisses.
The cherishment.
Showing her she was your treasure of gold.
That's nothing but stone now.

She found her rest in her death.
Her peace lies in her brow.

The world is now quiet among her head.
No words or actions to tear her down.
She will be reunited with her brother.

Kiss him hello.
Tell him how much she has grown.

As her mother embraces her baby.
She will embrace the love she has for her inner circle but will never return home.

Remember she is flatline.
Death knocked on the door and this time she answered.