Alternative Universe

Just got done reading a book about this woman named Katherine who gets into a accident. She exchanged lives from another Katherine who much more popular then her. I am going to make a book later this year based off on that. But for now enjoy these thoughts about me. :)

If I could switch a life. I would go back in time. A time where I was happy. A time that no one knows what it means to be me. Having the knowledge of the future, I would have changed some things.

I would go back to when I was 15. A time where I was at peace. Spring time was the best idea for me. Getting ready for the military. Blood pumping in my veins while I was running near my cousin house. Just being free. It was a nice little breeze.

My romantic life wasn't the greatest but man did I feel like a queen. Roses after school. Daisies and lilies at each dance. Partner making me feel good about myself. Just the feel of my self worth was high at the time.

Even though it has taken a crash. I am so grateful for that moment. Because my deceased brother was alive. We use to ride on the daily. He died not knowing of a great brother he was. But now he is watching his legacy through me since I am his protocopy.

Not only that; my TT, nana and Uncle Charlie was alive. Man that was great memories.

My mom would know who I am.
Mental disorders wouldn't be so high.
I would have been happy.

High school was fun.
Parades, marching, singing in the choir, acting in drama. Being 15. I wish I could go back to that.

The younger me would have been scared of my older me life.

She would still feel abandoned.

She would still be let down.

She will still cry in her pillow at night.

She will long for kashlia who was her first friend before gf at night. Because she wouldn't know what was to come in her future.

She would realize her world is falling apart.

Our mission together will be helping each other to find love and acceptance in our own hearts.

Only question is will the mission be successful