Let me go

Authors note: Just got done with church. I am feeling a little down. So to cheer me up here's a little poem. Before I leave Wattpad for the day.
Anyone needs me please message me on discord:)

Let me go
If you are done using me.
For I'm not a toy to be used.
I am a woman filled with emotions.
I'm strong and beautiful.
I don't need you in my life but I want you.

I look at your trophy wives. Slim waist, thin lips, better income than I. Able to please you in all types. Then there is me. I'm fat and round. Broken and battered. I have low income.

The only difference is I will spend my last on you and they only spend what they can weigh on you. They may be able to love you to spoil your time. But I give you my all even when my heart says it time.

So let me go.
So I can tell the whole world.
How you got me in your web.
Only to drain my soul.

I will be alive.
But you won't know where I am.
I'll be living in Paris with a new name and a new life.
Perhaps some children and my bride.
I will make this life. The life that I wanted before I had gotten robbed of the happiness that I have earned.

I would finally be with my darling Clarissa and she will have me as her own. She would listen and treat me like a golden coin that doesn't give up for a reward.
Her kisses will melt my spirit.
Our love would be so heated.
That we keep each other warm.

Yes I already moan out her name in ecstasy. Oh my darling cherie. Thou are my notebook who holds my serects but one day your human self will reveal itself for me.
Our love won't feel like a job.
It won't break us or separate us with time.
Our children will be carefree.
We will look at each other and say
We have made it. Didn't we.
Watch the farm burn and our ashes remain.

Oh my darling cherie.
Oh how I wish that there was with me.
But for now I will be used, broken and torn.
He will use me.
She will abandoned me.
They will all leave.
This is my world.
But seeing a life with you it's what keeps me going.

Let me lay on thou chest. Comb your fingers through my hair. Let me cry and shed my tears. Please don't see me as weak. Watch out because of my mentality. I am strong. But you Clarissa makes me weak. You have taken the reins my sweet. Since the day I had created your name.
Thou may be a book. But you had watched me grow.

So let me and thee be in love.
Let us never put on a show.
Provide me with a home.
So I can feel safe and secure.
Provide my inner child
With a love that will never be broken or be left alone.

Let me love again. The real love this time.
Let me lay on your chest and play with your necklace or bracelet till your breath matches mine.

Let me go. My prince. You only want me to provide. But I can't do that for you. So let me go find my darling Valentine.