Chapter 4 F*CK OFF BOSS

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kinn's smug face made Porsche laugh bitterly. This doesn't feel fucking right, not in the slightest.

" We met again." Porsche just rolled his eyes.

" Did you enjoy playing with me? You did not introduce yourself to me properly, not even telling me that you're the CEO so I can greet you properly." Porsche pointed out like it's all his boss's fault, Kinn gave him a questionable look, like he can't believe what Porsche was talking about.

" Seriously? Like it's my fault you never pay any attention to your surroundings, many employees greeted me when the elevator for opened but you're out of your own world and did not notice the very obvious things happening in front of you." Kinn said with amusement, Porsche tried to remember what happened in the elevator but can't really remember everything.

" Boss, you should know that I am thinking about my interview, I am trying to meditate to clear my mind." With a matter-of-fact tone, then he walks towards the CEO's desk. Kinn raised one of his thick eyebrow, Porsche frown.

" Vegas told me that you are the one who will give me my work, I am going to be your assistant for the time being because your assistant-" Kinn cleared his throat and Porsche instantly stopped talking.

" You think I don't know?" Kinn's unimpressed voice made Porsche stand still.

" I am just reminding you, Sir, No need to be so stress, I am a hard-working person." And smile forcedly, Kinn smirked and nod his head.

" But that not what you said to me when we were inside the elevator." Porsche choked his own saliva, coughing and clearing his throat.

" Well, I don't want to embarrass my friends who recommended me to work here, even if I slightly don't like to do some paperwork, I can adjust and do my best." Kinn stared at him, waiting for him to break or do something embarrassing but Porsche just give Kinn his awkward smile, nodding his head once.

Kinn grab the telephone on top of his table. . .

" Send Big here this instant." And putting it down almost immediately.

" How rude." Porsche mumbled earning a glare from his boss.
Porsche instantly held up his hand.

" How the fuck did you manage to get the position?" Porsche crossed his arms and shrugged his shoulders.

" Well, Vegas said that his Boss was very impatient that he can't wait and just accept who can ever answer those stupid questions. Even a preschooler can answer those, tsk tsk." Kinn lean forward and put his hand on top of the desk then stared at Porsche seriously.

" How close are you and Vegas?" Then Porsche just processed what he said. His eyes widen and wave both of his hand in front of him.

" You can't kill Vegas, he's your cousin and he has a very big part in your company. And to answer you question, Vegas is the boyfriend of my best friend, Pete, don't fire them, they are a very good people and a big contributor to your big ass company." Porsche defended, not wanting to make his friends jobless because of him.

" You are bei-" someone knocked on the door and that angry bird entered. Porsche pouted.

" Escort Porsche to his office and give him my working schedules." Again, before answering, Big gave Porsche his signature glare before bowing at Kinn and signaled Porsche to follow, as he did and when he's already at the door, Kinn called out.

" It nice to meet you again, Porsche." Porsche can't understand, but hearing Kinn saying his name made him shiver and remember something he can't understand, so he just ignore that and closed the door and followed the impatient angry bird, who's giving him a side eye every now and then.