chapter 7 STARTING OVER AGAIN

Porsche did not know how to approach his boss and say sorry to him. He should think about something that Kinn won't make fun of him.

Enough is enough, the tension between them was so thick and even the other employees were being affected. He should just let go of his pride and apologize.

Standing in front of Kinn's office made his heart beat faster, he took a deep breath. When he's about to open the door, someone approach him.

" E..excuse me sir Pachara."

She's the one who's always making Kinn's coffee. Porsche saw the tray she's holding.

" are you going to bring this to Mr. Kinn?"

The lady nod her head nervously. Porsche smiled and extended his hand.

" Let me, I have something important to tell to him anyway."

The lady's face lighten up and she handed the tray to Porsche, who accepted the tray.

" Thank you so much Sir Pachara. Let me open the door for you."

Then open the door gently, Porsche thanks the lady, who bow and went away immediately.

Now, many workers are being nervous when they're being summoned or ask to go to Kinn. He's in an awful mood from the past days and no one can easily approach him. Porsche is many the one of the few who doesn't really care about this moody side of Kinn.

He walked inside the office and saw Kinn busy reading something. He doesn't notice Porsche or he's just ignoring his presence. Porsche cleared his throat, Kinn did not even react.

Porsche sigh then walk towards the table. The tray is starting to get uncomfortable and he wanted to put it down already.

" Your mood is starting to get the workers nervous when they're around you."

Porsche said softly, but his voice echoed inside the silent office. Kinn did not pay any attention, he just send Porsche a side eye and Porsche wanted to slap the living shit out of his boss. But he tried to calm himself and reminding his self why he's here.

" You may now go out."

Kinn's cold respond made Porsche stand straight. He then put the tray far from Kinn's pile of papers but not near the edge of the table. Let's just prevent any unnecessary accidents.

" I also wanted to talk to you."

Kinn put down the paper and glance at Porsche, raising his thick eyebrow.

" We're already talking."

Calm down Porsche, Remember why you're here. You can't loss this job, remember that Porschay is entering college soon.

Porsche smiled but it's forced.

" Mr. Theerapanyakun Sir, please hear me out."

Kinn's annoying respond is really  provoking Porsche to do something stupid, but he's perfectly capable of controlling his self. He don't want to make another problem while he's still dealing with this one.

" If you ever say something stupid again, I will fire you."

Kinn said, reaching for his coffee and Porsche took a deep breath. Then he remembered something, he wanted to tease Kinn but it's better to play safe. He decided to not mention it for now.

" You already know that I have this kind of mouth. I did not think about what I said to you and I (did not) regret it. You're a stup... I mean 'moody person' as what your older brother said, I will do better to never say anything like that again and provoke you."

But I never promise to never do that again.

Kinn stared at him for a couple minutes, trying to break Porsche, but he remained looking serious at Kinn. After...like a lifetime of their staring contest. Kinn smirked and shook his head.

" I did not expect that you'll break first. You sure you're really sorry? "

Porsche groan and wanted to throw some counter but decided not to.

" I AM SORRY! like, why can't you believe me?"

Porsche's outburst made Kinn snort and shook his head.

" It's hard to believe to a person like you, Porsche."

Porsche gritted his teeth and tried to calm his boiling blood.

I am almost at my limit, this son of a....

" Mr. Theerapanyakun."

" Yes Mr. Kittisawat?"

Porsche closed his eyes and look down. Moving the front of his shoes, wiggling it. He did not notice that Kinn also look down at his shoes, then glance back at Porsche. Staring at Porsche like he can't believe what he just saw.

" Are you a kid?"

Porsche really wanted to cry right now, this bastard made so much fun of him and he can't do anything but accept it.

" I said I am sorry and you won't believe me."

Porsche mumbled, he's still not looking up at kinn. Kinn's eyes widen and immediately held up Porsche's head. He saw Porsche's almost red eyes but Porsche tried to get away from Kinn's hand. He failed miserably though.

The touch is so familiar, like this is not the first time. Have we met before?

The question inside Porsche's head for days remained unanswered.

" What the hell Porsche, pull yourself together. I accept your apology, okay? Don't you dare cry."

Porsche's about to close his eyes when someone knocked on the door. Porsche immediately remove Kinn's hand and distance himself. Kinn send the door a glare like it's the door who disturb them. The poor thing.

I've done my intention here, he already accepted my apology so I better continue the job I left.

The door opened when Kinn said 'come in'. It's Big smiling then he entered but immediately turned into frown when he saw Porsche standing beside Kinn.

What the fuck is wrong with this man? Is he allergic to me or something?

" Mr. Korn is here sir. He's waiting at the lobby."

Kinn's body straighten and immediately turned serious. Porsche tried to remember if he missed another schedule of Kinn but not.

" A sudden visit?"

Porsche murmured to his self. He saw Kinn clenched his hand into fist and stood up. Porsche tried to remain silent but the atmosphere is too intense.

" Porsche, come with me."

Porsche eyes widen, he saw Big also doing the same. Kinn started walking and when he noticed that Porsche is not following. He turn around and raised his thick eyebrow.

" Come on, consider this as your last punishment and you'll be forgiven."

What the fuck, Kinn?

" BUT YOU SAID I AM ALREADY FORGIVEN!"

Kinn just smirk and then started walking towards the door, where Big is still standing, eying them with confusion.

What the fuck is wrong with them?!

Porsche wanted to jump out of this building.

Another update, I will try to post the next chapter in new year's Eve but I will not promise. I've been quite busy and it's hard for me to write while doing something.

Thank you for following and please don't forget to vote and follow, feedbacks are highly appreciated.💛🐤💚