chapter 18 HELP ME OUT

They immediately went out of the bar, bringing the two couple. Porsche looked behind and saw the man at the bar looking at them and clearly talking to his earpiece.

This fucker is clearly wanted to have fun with us.

Porsche grabbed Kinn, then dragged him into the car and signaled the others to follow.

" Someone's watching us. We need to avoid them."

He said and the Cherry's eyes widen, he tried to look outside of the car but Blake grabbed him.

" Don't act reckless, darling. We don't know what are we dealing with."

Blake said, Cherry sat beside Blake and then they all glance at Porsche, including Kinn.

" Kim "

" I am still here."

Kim answered from the other line. He sounded very focused and clearly trying to make a plan.

" Track those fucking bastard, I will do the rest."

Porsche said angrily, Kinn looked at him in concern, the other two also did the same thing. Porsche stared at them with determination.

" Don't worry, I will only distract them for a bit so they wont be able to follow. They might be from your father Kinn but we don't know. There's also a chance that they're from Tawan's family."

The mention of Tawan made Kinn glance outside and Porsche glance at the phone. Kim is very silent on the other line, giving Porsche the decision to make neither to tell Kinn or not.

" Kinn..."

Porsche started and Kinn glance at him with a blank expression. Cherry also glance at the both of them, back and forth.

" Tawan will be back here in Bangkok tomorrow."

The silence is very oud that it made their ears ringing. Kinn just stared at him then back to the phone. He slowly grip his into a tight fist, it made Porsche worry that he might hurt himself.

" Calm down Kinn, don't worry about him, you don't have-"

Kinn slammed his fist into the steering wheel. Hard and loud, Cherry flinch and Blake send Kinn a concern look. Porsche just let him release his emotions, and Kim also stayed silent on the other line.

" FUCK...FUCK..."

Kinn murmured, Porsche sigh then reached for Kinn's hand. He tried to caress his hand so he will let go of his tight grip. His blunt nails started digging into his palm.

" I know Kinn, but please don't worry, me and Kim will find some ways so Tawan won't approach you... for the short period of time-."

" YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT!"

Kinn shouted, Porsche tried not to flinch. Cherry made a surprised noise and Blake hushed him.

" I MAYBE DON'T GET IT. I MAY NOT BE YOU BUT I AM ALSO INVOLVED WITH THIS SHIT. MY FAMILY GOT INVOLVED SO DON'T FUCKING SHOUT AT ME AND KNOCK SOME SENSE OUT OF THAT HEAD OF YOURS SO WE CAN MAKE A PLAN!"

Porsche shouted at Kinn's face who stared at him in disbelief and shock. Porsche just processed what he have done, he cleared his throat then looked outside of the car.

" I... I'm sorry, I am just... please let's continue this when we are safe. Somewhere far away."

Kinn stared at him and nod his head but he did not verbally answered. The two at the back remained silent and just watching the two of them, clearly wanted to join but not wanting to cause more harm than good.