chapter 8 FOR BETTER OR FOR WORST?

Big glance at Kinn then said.

" Sir, he's only asking for you."

Big stared at big with disinterest and the glance back at Porsche, who's just standing beside Kinn's desk like a fool.

" I did not ask you if I can bring Porsche with me or not."

Big flinch then gulp, nodding his head.

" Yes sir, I am sorry."

Then send Porsche a killing glare.

" Come on now, Porsche."

Kinn's demand urge Porsche to straggle Kinn and Big together.

" Fuck it. Your father will be very annoyed."

But also followed the smirking Kinn. He went pass by the angry Big, clearly hating that Porsche will accompany Kinn.

________________

When they arrived at the parking lot, Porsche saw a black shinny , a middle age man standing outside the car and few bodyguards standing not far away.

When the man standing noticed them, he bowed and greeted Kinn.

" Good day Khun Kinn."

The man said, Kinn did not answer but nod his head. The man glance at Porsche and nod his head.

" Good after..."

Porches don't clearly know how to address the man but when the man just nod then started back at Kinn. It's clear that Porsche's existence at the company did not reach this person's radars.

" His my new assistant, Porsche. "

Kinn simply said, the man nod and Porsche just smile nervously. The man went to the passenger's seat and know on the door then the door opened and an old man went out.

He doesn't look like Kinn...no. they have the same eyebrows... But this old man's eyebrows were less thick than Kinn's....

"Pa."

Kinn greeted and Porsche instantly snapped out of his thoughts and bow his head.

" Good afternoon sir."

The old man smile, clearly fake and it send chills to Porsche. Kinn stood firm with confidence. A very different person when he teased Porsche inside his office.

" Kinn and the new assistant."

Porsche nod his head and awkwardly stand behind Kinn. He suddenly saw Kinn flinch and it made Porsche imagining the worst.

Is it bad to gain the attention of Kinn's father?

" You never told me about your new assistant Kinn, maybe you should introduce me to him, hmm?"

Porsche gulp and wanted to melt and let the concrete devour him than talk to this insanely demonic aura of a person. He's more scary than Kinn.

" Porsche Pachara Kittisawat, he started last week."

Kind time was not impressed or calm. He's tense and uncomfortable, maybe no one will notice but Porsche can easily read anyone's actions. Even how small it is.

" Good morning Porsche, please help my son, never get bored easily like the rest."

Khun Korn is not really happy that Porsche is Kinn's assistant. But he wanted to know more about this man and Kinn's family better. He's already closed to Tankhun so it's better to know the others.

" Of course sir, you don't have to worry. It take so much before I get bored to something."

He tried to sound pleased, it worked and he saw the expression of Korn's face suddenly change.