chapter 16 YOUNG SPY

___________

Kim understand when Porsche told him about Khun Korn's different kind of approach towards him. It's not the first time he saw Porsche's face, the first time he saw Porsche's was when he went in inside his father's office. Porsche file was on the of the stack of other files, he did not pay it any mind but when he know who's Kinn's new assistant was, he immediately made a quick investigation. It's fruitless when he tried to investigate at his father's office. Porsche's file was already removed and not even a small sign that his file exist.

He tried a different kind of investigation and it will be in Porsche's side. He manage to gather useful information to the Kittisawat, though it's not many and very few. Porsche has younger brother, Porschay Pachaya Kittisawat, 18 years old and will be attending university soon. their parents died on a car accident, leaving them behind to their  gambler uncle. It's one of the reason why Porsche has to work hard to support Porschay's education. Second reason why Porsche needed money so much is because of the loan sharks. It's not their depth but their uncle, who left and never came back after having so many dept. It's not supposed to be Porsche's responsibility but the loan sharks won't stop from getting the money back.

Kim tried to approach Chay and it's not that hard since Chay is one of his fans. He tried to plan everything as soon as possible. When he manage to be Chay's friend, he did not waste anymore chance to investigate deeper. He found nothing from the family that has many a small connection to their family.

He still did not cut his connection to Chay, he became part of his life and he wanted to treasure him as he can. Chay is a ball of sunshine, very opposite to his older brother who is very tough and scary. Porsche is a good brother to Chay, he explained everything on how much he treasures his brother. Kim just listened and even became more attached to the youngest.

It's not one of his plans to met Porsche. He's been a friend to Chay for months but it's the first time he saw him in person. He's a scary person and will interrogate you until you brake and will expose everything you've been hiding. Kim know that on that time, Porsche never believe him, maybe if he does, he have any suspicion. But Porschay interrupted them and it made Kim more happy because he don't know e will be able to answer Porsche if Chay did not interrupt.

Kim thought that he be coming back home complete. When he told Porsche that he's a Theerapanyakun, Porsche almost explode but he calmed down after Kim explained his side. Porsche's encounter with Korn did not gone well if everything Porsche told him was right. His father threatened Porsche that he will surely face something not very good if he disobey what Korn warned him.

Porsche is clearly terrified of Korn, though not for himself but terrified that something will happen to his brother. He can see that Porsche really love and treasured Chay so much that he's willing to die for Chay. Kim understand this kind of emotion because this is also what Kinn have done to them, for their family. Kinn sacrificed his freedom just for their family to continue. Kinn also save Kim from being the next heir, if Kinn declined, he don't have any other choice but to be the next to lead the family and the company. Tankhun did not accept the position because he has a health problem and such borden will surely have a tool in his well-being.

Kinn is a very loving brother, Kim is not happy that because of the family, Kinn has to let go of his freedom for the family. When he heard that Kinn dump  meeting to go out somewhere with his assistant, Kim laughed. His brother is being himself again, he's not minding about everything else, just being himself and Kim thought that it's because of Porsche. Kinn is being himself again because of a certain someone with no boundaries and not respecting him like any other employees.

Porsche change Kinn so much that Kinn almost forgot about his fate, being engaged to one of their family's business partners. Tawan was the least person they ever wanted to be with Kinn. He's a very clingy and a complete brat. He wanted to have the spotlight every time, he wanted everyone's attention. Even the bodyguards of the family never like Tawan, they never wanted him to be par of the family.

Kim is very delightful that Porsche and Kinn found each other again. After what happened back then, they found each other again and maybe, just maybe, they will figure it out sooner...

Fate brought them back together and no one will ever complain about it.

Kim's part so no one will ever say that there will be something going on between Porsche and Kim.

Next chapter, we are going to discover their past. Maybe it's going to be  a long chapter, I don't really know because I am still working on it.

Thank you very much for reading this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and follow, feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks for the never ending support. Love you everyone mwahhh! 💛🐤💚