chater 12 BONDING

When he arrived at the silent house it almost made him worry and disappointed because he wanted to surprise chay, he just sigh then started cooking. It's almost 5 pm already so maybe chay will be back home before dinner time.

He started making foods that chay really loves while humming to the melody that he remembered somewhere but he can't remember who sang the song. It almost took 10 minutes before he heard a voice outside of the house. The one sounded Chay but he cant recognize the other voice, it a male voice but he don't know who.

"...Chay?"

Porsche called when he heard the front door opened. He heard a gasp then a rapid footsteps running towards his direction. Suddenly, Chay appeared at the door of the kitchen, eyes wide and clearly shock to see Porsche.

" Hiaaaa! you're hereeeee!" then he run towards Porsche's awaiting arms.

" I missed you to chay!"

then he hugged his baby brother tightly, chay returned the hug and did not plan on letting go to his hia, well, it's not like Porsche also wanted to let go too.

" I don't know that you are going back home. I am sorry for not being here when you arrived... how long have you been here anyway?"

Porschay asked while still hugging his hia, Porsche chuckled then tried to let go of his brother who held him like an octopus.

" Don't worry, I've been here for just half an hour and then I decided to cook some food for our dinner."

Porschay pouted then let go of the Porsche fully.

" You should just order foods for dinner, you shouldn't stress your self. I am sorry for not being here when you arrived."

Chay's sad and regretful voice hurt him then he remembered something.

" I heard someone with you when you arrived, who was that and where he is?"

Porschay frown then gasped, eyes wide and clearly forgetting his companion just now.

" i left him outside, ohh my godd, i am so cruel, I left my guest outside, hiiaa, you did not raise me to be so disrespectful and without manners."

Then chay started running back to the front door to check his forgotten guest. It made porsche laughed then he get back from cooking, he heard some voices but its too slow and he cant really understand what they were talking.

It took almost 5 minutes before Porschay entered the kitchen again with a happy expression, Porsche frown then Porschay shyly approached him.

" you wont mind right, hia?"

he raised an eyebrow when Chay asked those questions.

" mind what?"

" that my friend will join us to dinner today... he's the one who's been helping me with music and also giving me a free tutorial."

Porsche frown when he heard what Chay just said. It's unusual and a bit too much to teach someone for free.

" well, as long as he's not picky eater, it's fine."

Chay's eyes light up and nod his head rapidly.

" he's not, hia. i will tell him."

Then he dashed out of the room and Porsche can do nothing and just continued cooking.

He did not saw Chay's guest not until he's done cooking. When he called Chay to clean the table and help him serve the table, it's the visitor who entered the room.

" Ohh! Hi, you must be Chay's guest, do you need something?"

The serious looking boy frown when he saw Porsche but immediately soften his expression.