chapter 17 DREAMS OF YOU

____________

They never thought about something like that will ever happen to both of them. They never wanted to believe what Cherry told them. It's been a long time, he's maybe mistaken about it, they don't even remember what happened. Porsche's mind is playing tricks on him, he can't even look at Kinn beside him. Who's also spacing out because of what they jus discovered. It's very awkward, sitting beside the person he'd been dreaming for years.

Kinn sat silently and staring ahead, while the the two couple just sat there, staring and enjoying the awkward situation. cherry is casually drinking his cocktail while Blade is giving them a stare that represents that he will promise to tease them after they figure out everything.

Porsche look down, staring at the glass of drink, staring at his reflection. He's face is red, clearly not from the alcohol but because of the information. He tried to glance at Kin and saw him running his hand into his hair.

" Why are you both reacting that? You're very close to each other the last time we saw you both together."

Porsche groan and shook his head a few more times before looking up an staring at Cherry with pure embarrassment.

" Fuck off Cherry, stop making it worst than it has to be."

He growled and Cherry chuckled.

" Ohhh~ young love, hahahha but you're so perfect together. I did not know that you will never remembered what happened between the two of you after that night. We haven't seen you for years, we even thought that you two will be together after-"

Porsche cut him off by throwing a chips at his mouth, it perfectly hit the target.

" Shut the fuck up will you."

Blade laughed this time then stopped when Kinn suddenly glance at them, then stared at Porsche.

" You regret knowing?"

His voice is low and clearly unsure. Porsche's eyes widen and he almost panic.

" The fuck Kinn...I- I don't really know... I can't process everything properly. How can you be so calm about this?"

Kinn stared at him for at least a solid minute then he sigh.

" Maybe because I now figure out who was who."

He's smiling slightly and it scared him more. Porsche gulp and frown.

" The fuck are you talking about?"

Kinn took a deep breath.

" I've been dreaming about you for years Porsche, it stopped when I first saw you until now. I don't know you for the past years because I completely forgot about you but my mind remembered, though not completely. I remember your touch, your smile, your fading figure. What I did not remember was your face. I completely forgotten your face, your voice is like a whispering wind inside my head but it never fade. I've been looking for you for years, and now you're here sitting next to me."

Porsche wanted to throw up everything he ate today. He's not the only one who's been dreaming about a person they can hardly remember. That person is Kinn, he remembered is touch, his body, but not his face and not his voice. He never thought that he will met that person and never wish to know who.

" I... I never thought to meet you, to meet the person I've been dreaming and... and keep on living inside my head for years. I never wish to meet you, I never wish to know you, I never wish to...to remember everything. It's not... it doesn't feel right at all... it's... it's-"

A big strong arms wrapped around him. Kinn's broad chest pressed against his front, trapping his arms between them.

" You don't want to meet me after those dreams? I've been looking for you for years, darling. I cannot let you go anymore, not right now, never."