‼️UPDATE‼️

I just want to inform everyone that I decide to change this story from No Mafia to Past Mafia Family. I know I wrote that it's not but it's very difficult to write something with Tawan and Korn sharing the same braincells.

I will try to minimize the damage of their characters but I will never promise that nothing will be sacrificed. Vegas was already having the time of his life with Pete so I am not really sure if I am still going to involve them into this mess but since he's Kinn's cousin, that will be impossible.

I will involve Gun ( Vegas and Macao's dad or also known as Khan in the novel) to make this situation shittier or better, I don't really know.

Many plot twist so please be aware of the tags, it may change in the future updates. We are still far from being done so many drama can happen in the future.

Kim will act innocent and clueless but as what you red from his part, he's already aware of everything that may happen in the future. He's maybe dishonest but he's a good person to his family and future lover Porschay.

A/N: (it's not a spoiler since we already know that this two will end up together after this shits.)

Summary for the next chapters:

Bloody past that will drag them closer together. How Porsche can escape from his fate if it's already hunting him again? How long he's going to endure the challenges until he give up and let go of everything? Will he be able to deny the fact that his future is with Kinn? What happened between the two of them before Kinn became the heir of Korn? Is there any connection between the two of them ever since before?

Let's discover the answers of those questions together. Please stay tuned for the next updates.

Next chapter will be uploaded next week.